NameSilo

discuss When they make an offer you can't refuse...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Recently on Sedo.

1.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So you countered with 1650 and then they offered 10,000 ? Am I reading that right ?

•••
So you countered with 1650 and then they offered 10,000 ? Am I reading that right ?

No that looks like another deal look at the dates...

•••
It's the same deal but very strange. Something a bit wiffy there.

•••
Would love to know if the sale goes through for 10k.
Keep us posted please

•••
Buyer rep paid commission on gross?

•••
I think they mistyped. I bet they were offering $1000.

•••
I think they mistyped. I bet they were offering $1000.
exactly. I hope they pay the money but I am thinking this is a mistake lol.

•••
It doesn't make much sense. I am almost positive they added an extra 0 to their "final offer".

Brad

•••
1. They mistyped...(and meant 1K)
2. Or they may have alot of money and misread the sellers counter as 16k lol (this one is a reach)...

•••
That is cool...take the offer & pray they pay :xf.grin:

•••
Don't think it's a legit buyer, I dont think the payment will be made. 😉

•••
I'll vote for typo too.
the offer flow and his msg suggests so.

•••
Typo or buyer is a troll.

•••
•••
Now you tell them you can't go below 16500..
I believe they will then offer 100,000

Don't stop until you reach a million dollars.

And finally tell them you are not interested to sell anymore.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, the fun is over :)

Sedo cancelled the transaction, blaming the buyer. They didn't give exact reason what happened, though.

Some funny Swedish guy living in Thailand, active on Sedo since 2011.

•••
Guys, the fun is over :)

Sedo cancelled the transaction, blaming the buyer. They didn't give exact reason what happened, though.

Some funny Swedish guy living in Thailand, active on Sedo since 2011.

Well, next time wait for the money to hit your account before blowing up the horn!

•••
I had a sale via GoDiddy where buyer made an offer then the broker later claimed it was a mistake. Never found out whether it was buyer’s mistake or website system failure but within a few days the buyer made a new offer not far from the first and the deal closed.

•••
Sounds Like you had fun annoying when this happens !

•••
⚡ After how many miliseconds you accepted his offer?

Last edited:
•••
On domains marketplaces such as Sedo, Godaddy Auctions, etc when the buyer agrees to a BIN price roughly 90% of the time they follow through. So a message stating you have a sold a domain is still not a guarantee of a legit sale. However, when the buyer actually pays, despite occasional delays in processing / transfer time, thus far I have never lost a sale. If the buyer pays they want the domain and are amore motivated to deal with the technical issues related to domain transfer.

On the other hand, Efty landing pages end up with many offers that are not real offers. They are teenagers playing games or people interested in a service related to the domain category.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back