IT.COM

advice Feedback:Outbound domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Skyislimit

Established Member
Impact
I recently got some domains for starting outbound emailing. Can you let me know if they're good? Also, any tips on selling them would be great.

movingfrisco.com
detroitnailsalon.com
jacksonvillehousepainters.com
landscapersmesa.com
auroracarrental.com
limorentaldenver.com
carrepairoakland.com
anchoragecaraccidentlawyer.com
carrentalrichmond.com
floridaorthopedicsurgeons.com
houstonfurnitures.com
louisvillebusinesslawyers.com
omahaemploymentlawyers.com
advertisingagencieschicago.com
kansascardealers.com
chicagoillinoisimmigrationlawyer.com
tucsonbathremodeling.com
caraccidentlawyercalgary.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I recently got some domains for starting outbound emailing. Can you let me know if they're good? Also, any tips on selling them would be great.

movingfrisco.com
detroitnailsalon.com
jacksonvillehousepainters.com
landscapersmesa.com
auroracarrental.com
limorentaldenver.com
carrepairoakland.com
anchoragecaraccidentlawyer.com
carrentalrichmond.com
floridaorthopedicsurgeons.com
houstonfurnitures.com
louisvillebusinesslawyers.com
omahaemploymentlawyers.com
advertisingagencieschicago.com
kansascardealers.com
chicagoillinoisimmigrationlawyer.com
tucsonbathremodeling.com
caraccidentlawyercalgary.com
I think the hardest part of outbounding is getting your message delivered to the right person within the company. Often times, your email will be blocked by spam filter or the administrator of the support email will just trash your email thinking its spam. So I recommend you find an email that goes directly to the decision maker, or reach them via linkedin.

Also those domains are very localized and specific, so I would price them reasonably.

•••
Quality is below what usually sells nowadays... You may get lucky though. Maybe 2-3 have a very small chance of a low xxx sale. Not what I would purchase for outbound.. If you just registered them less than 5 days ago, you may still be able to grace delete some though and get your money back... It would take selling around 2 just to break even assuming they were all reg fee. Feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back