IT.COM

When leaving feedback...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is it just me? Every time I leave feedback, I am forced to put something in the additional comments box (visible only to buyer and NP admin) of a minimum length before I can complete the feedback process. Normally, I just copy and paste what I wrote in the standard comment box above it.

Is there a way to turn this function off? It's a bit of a nuisance, as I normally do not have any additional comments.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have this problem too. Let me explain:

When you try to leave feedback to anybody the page gives an error message without any reason. It says "there was an error" but does not say what the error is.

I had this problem with two people recently. I contacted them and said that I'm sorry but I can not return their positive feedback because the system gives an error.

Later on in my last try I decided to type some useless text to the private comments box which is the private are that is displayed only to staff and the recipient, and it worked.

I am a long time namepros member and in the past this problem didn't exist.

solution :
Whatever you have changed during the last few months, change it back so that you can leave feedback without typing something into the private comment box.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back