Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

When developing..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

.jd.

Established Member
Impact
12
When developing for other countries cctld's. Same SEO rules apply to internation search engines? Such as google.co.in?


I plan on developing a few .in domain, but will target pages on google.co.in..

Any ideas/feedback?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
.jd. said:
When developing for other countries cctld's. Same SEO rules apply to internation search engines? Such as google.co.in?


I plan on developing a few .in domain, but will target pages on google.co.in..

Any ideas/feedback?

It should be. I am pretty sure it's the same SEO rules on google.cn. :red:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back