WHAT'S YOUR POINT OF VIEW TOWARDS... ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Prince. JOSEPH OWOR

Established Member
Impact
What's your take on life and death...?

“Good men die, but death cannot kill their names – Proverb
Everybody know death is inevitably coming , but it never fails to catch everybody by surprise every time one is going.

“We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day.
***DEATH RESPECT NONE, NOT FAME, NOT STATUS, NOT AGE... TOTALLY NOTHING...

As long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.

It is as natural to die as it is to be born. Death can come at any age, but the pride of life fools a person into thinking that day is far away.

“Even the best of friends cannot attend each other’s funeral.”

We all will die someday, the goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will... 'The positive impact you have on others will be a living legacy.”
"YOUR LEGEND"
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”

You all will be missed by all... ( KOBE BRYANT , 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER + OTHERS)

Bryant, your Legacy lives on...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don’t fear death at all, I know it is inevitable, but I feel if we live foolishly we can be our own demise, but I also feel nobody is going any where until it is their time to go.

living is a concept by each individual person I believe, your way of living vs my living will be different, there is no right or wrong way, life is constructed with daily persistent trouble shooting as our main objective IMO,

living and dying coincide together, there is a celebration of life as well as a celebration of ones life after death occurs.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back