Dynadot

What's your parking revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
I always heared ppl don't make much money on parking .What's our parking revenue and how many domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2 months after entering the "domain parking" game, I am now making $400-$500 per month on autopilot. It doesn't sound like much, but it's a good start (IMHO).

Should be up to $750 within 2 months. It's a great business model with very low overhead, once you know what you are doing.
With how many domains r u making that money per month ...

•••
Why are we talking about amount of domains, instead of total estimated traffic and of course its quality? Isn't this decisive factor?

•••
What is a reasonable amount of income / domain?
(ex. $100 month with 100 domains, or $100 with 1,000)

Also, what would you consider a small, medium, or large portfolio?

•••
What is a reasonable amount of income / domain?
(ex. $100 month with 100 domains, or $100 with 1,000)

Also, what would you consider a small, medium, or large portfolio?

it's more like $10 with 1000 domain if no any special domain.. or can be $10 with 1 domain if it's special one..

•••
Virtually nothing, and that is why I decided to develop my names, and run my own monetisation programme. I got fed up with Sedo when they refused to pay me in Sterling or Dollars, but insisted on the useless (to me ) Euro. I tried a regitrar service, and got nothing.

I decided to do it myself so that I can monitor traffic, and do my own promotion. Once I've got up to speed, then I plan to increase my portfolio of names.

•••
about 40-45 names and $12-!5 an average per month

•••
it's more like $10 with 1000 domain if no any special domain.. or can be $10 with 1 domain if it's special one..

Okay great. I'm averaging $1 / month per domain with currently 59 domains.. Wasn't sure if this was good or bad.. I can't imagine what some of you guys are bringing in with thousands of them.

•••
it's all depends on domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back