NameSilo

What's your parking revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
I always heared ppl don't make much money on parking .What's our parking revenue and how many domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most people that do make revenue parking domains don't like to give the numbers out and especially don't like to tell there secrets. lol

•••
Usually people with medium-big portfolios, filled with medium to quality domains, are making high 3 figures to low 4 figures with parking (monthly).

Of course that's just a coarse mean value, everyone has their own story and techniques ..

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
•••
I park with sedo, ctr are are quite high, but my cpc really bad about 001 euro per 100 click! so to make 3 or 4 figure I think you need a hundreds typos domain, and lot com emd domain! I don't have that kind of domain, so i think it will be really hard getting money from parking!

•••
Usually people with medium-big portfolios, filled with medium to quality domains, are making high 3 figures to low 4 figures with parking (monthly).

Of course that's just a coarse mean value, everyone has their own story and techniques ..

Hope that helps.

with the volumes you mentioned I would add one digit to the min and max of your estimation ;)

•••
I make almost no money on parking despite having more than 100 domains parked

•••
Usually from 75 to 100 per month.
I have around 700 domains, but probably 20-30 of them make up most of the revenue.

•••
Usually from 75 to 100 per month.
I have around 700 domains, but probably 20-30 of them make up most of the revenue.
Even I think this is only practical for a 1000 domains portdolio

•••
I always heared ppl don't make much money on parking .What's our parking revenue and how many domains?
Check out the Abovecom marketplace they publish the amounts domain makes from parking.

•••
Even I think this is only practical for a 1000 domains portdolio
Not an aged portfolio with experience. Someone who has been doing it a while will let stuff drop off and bring new in until the averages switch to more guaranteed money makers and less domains under the reg fee limit.

•••
you either register domains for parking or for sale
for me those not usually are not the same domains

if you focus on for sale domains
you naturally will not make much parking money

so its a much better idea to create a decent for sale landig page for those domains
and you will make much more money selling domains

-at least that true for me-

•••
Most people that do make revenue parking domains don't like to give the numbers out and especially don't like to tell there secrets. lol
You are not supposed to share details of earnings. Same with adsense. Confidentiality agreements.

•••
The key word in the confidentiality agreements is "proprietary". There is not any release of proprietary intellectual property when someone states what their parking payment amount is. But if someone states info about revenue share or how much a company pays for a 'loan' click, then it would be violating the TOS.

•••
The key word in the confidentiality agreements is "proprietary". There is not any release of proprietary intellectual property when someone states what their parking payment amount is. But if someone states info about revenue share or how much a company pays for a 'loan' click, then it would be violating the TOS.
I think that mainly falls into place in the grey area. Helps keep the hush hush on how much the company is really taking. I bet if people had a better idea how much there leaving on the table there would be a lot more mini sites. Sad part is every company agrees on a hush hush policy to not tell the Domainers what the percentage they keep is even.

•••
I believe there is no conspiracy behind not sharing the actual % of revenue distributed to publishers. Its just kind of "safe" way that you never know actually which ad was clicked. Many stated more than 80% are distributed and PC claims its higher than 90.

•••
I believe there is no conspiracy behind not sharing the actual % of revenue distributed to publishers. Its just kind of "safe" way that you never know actually which ad was clicked. Many stated more than 80% are distributed and PC claims its higher than 90.
To the normal eye though just looks a bit shady. Especially when we live in a world where if it looks like it it usually is. What turns people away an is why for the longest time I didn't even do parking because of the big secrets not to be told by any company even. I felt like it was very untrustworthy when I first read about domain parking.

•••
2 months after entering the "domain parking" game, I am now making $400-$500 per month on autopilot. It doesn't sound like much, but it's a good start (IMHO).

Should be up to $750 within 2 months. It's a great business model with very low overhead, once you know what you are doing.

•••
2 months after entering the "domain parking" game, I am now making $400-$500 per month on autopilot. It doesn't sound like much, but it's a good start (IMHO).

Should be up to $750 within 2 months. It's a great business model with very low overhead, once you know what you are doing.

Sounds great for a start. Thanks again for domain selling tips, they are VERY useful. You are the true Federer of domaining.

•••
And you are the parking master.

BTW, is it common/normal to see a small dip in parking revenue for the Summer months?

•••
Yeah summer is bad, but for some niches as Loans, credit, mortgage is at peak. But overall it should be 20 -30% down the average.

•••
My parking revenue is $0.04 /month :D /10 domains/

Last edited:
•••
Depends on the names really and with more people having cellphones and majority of kids who don't go outside I would say there playing games and sitting at the computers anyways. People live on technology these days. I have niches across then board that don't take hits. But then again like I said depends on the names really.

Speaking of parking masters anyone seen smurge lately?

•••

you are doing the right thing
as you are doing extremly well
don't change anything

•••
2 months after entering the "domain parking" game, I am now making $400-$500 per month on autopilot. It doesn't sound like much, but it's a good start (IMHO). .

You never parked domains all these years until now?

•••
The other large group of domains I hold (that are parked) are "end user" domains for sales generation. But these types of domains are not parked to generate reveue - they simply wait for an end buyer. A few names will make a $1 or $2 whilst waiting for a new owner.

The "domains-for-parking" that I have been building up over the past 8 weeks contain certain specific qualities and elements that contribute toward recurring revenue generation. These are in a different league to the "for-sale" domains.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back