Domain Empire

discuss What's your New year's Resolution?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fortnite

Patience is the key to success and big moneyEstablished Member
Impact
As we know, the year is about to end soon. 2019 has been a good year for some of us and a rough year for some. Many has made good sales "Quality and Quantity" wise...A lot of members have posted their experiences on NP from where we learnt a lot..We all learn through our past mistakes and improve for a better future..

That being said, it would be nice to hear what ur resolutions are and how are you going to make it better for next year. What are your plans and how will you execute it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To become a super salesman overnight :) By emulating those guys at Uni :)

Last edited:
•••
To own 100 premium LLLL.com's by year end.

•••
To make my first $$,$$$ sale

•••
Pay more attention to "backup plans"... should any of the providers I use for domaining be acquired. Acquisitions in our business do happen, and frequently. They are never beneficial

Last edited:
•••
Wish u the best of luck, hopefully it comes true

•••
•••
Not to buy another domain until I sell at least 2 from current portfolio.

•••
To Create a strong Portfolio of 500 Domains

•••
Just to stay healthy, my health is my wealth

•••
But, please do not become a bot ;) - "Any further thoughts on this?" (c) Uni Bot.
Uni with their bot calmed down would be a great sales system though...

As for new years resolutions - maybe finally purchase 3 letters .com on aftermarket. For some rebranding and for internal purposes, not for resale.

Last edited:
•••
But, please do not become a bot ;) - "Any further thoughts on this?" (c) Uni Bot.
Uni with their bot calmed down would be a great sales system though...

As for new years resolutions - maybe finally purchase 3 letters .com on aftermarket. For some rebranding and for internal purposes, not for resale.

Yeah. I'd forgotten about the bot part. It's actually why I stopped inquiring about domains there. But whoever wrote the sales pitches, I was really thinking about :)

Funny. I also had been thinking about a 3char .com for similar purposes. Although I've been scouring for any 3char which made sense to me in most other extensions too :) But they don't have the panache, like a throw-away 3char .com :) Actually, I do have a CCN.com which would suite most of my needs, already.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back