Dynadot

question What's your favourite domain name that you sold at a wholesale price on NamePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Peak.Domains

Top Member
Impact
Curious if anyone has ever sold a name at a reseller price (mostly talking about here on NP but feel free to mention other markets too!) that you really regret selling, either because you wanted to use the name for yourself, or just were in a position where you needed some quick cash, or where the value of the name grew on you after it was too late...

For me, there are 3 that I let go at reseller prices.

E/a/t/i/n/g in dot co,
T/e/a/c/u/p in dot co, and
C/u/l/t/u/r/e M/i/l/l in dot com.

The .com was part of a bigger bundle of names, and I wasn't able to claw it back (My bad for including it in my list in the first place, I think it's such an incredible name for a media company.) This is one of my favorite names that I've owned, and I sold it when I offloaded my BrandPa portfolio.

Maybe let's try to obscure the domain names as much as we can and if any buyers want the name removed, I'm sure you can message whoever shared it and they'll be happy to oblige.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back