Dynadot

discuss What's your 2nd favorite extension?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What's your 2nd favorite extension after .COM. Mine is .CO

I would like to add that I haven't had any success with selling anything other than .COM. So you 2nd favorite extension doesn't necessarily mean having commercial success.

Why do I like .CO? It's clean and tidy and 1 char shorter than .COM :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both .net and .org being 2nd favorite depending on the domain.

.CO at 3rd.
Considering the level of success I had investing into .net/.org domains, I clearly see .CO on top for myself. With very few domains but overall good results.

•••
I used to like .CO until I saw a delivery truck driving down the road who's name uses a .com but the M decal fell off and it showed only .CO . It made me wonder how many regular people who know nothing about domains think they forgot to put the M when they see a .CO. I'm actually starting to like .NET.

•••
I like .us personally, My portfolio says number 2 is .org while I think it should be .tv or .co lol

•••
I'm getting to be quite a fan of .net. Very low acquisition costs for some really nice brand names, and I've had four sales from a pretty small collection of them.

I think some of the legacy extensions (particularly .net and .org) are buoyed by the appearance of the new gTLDs to a certain extent. Everyone knows and trusts those old TLDs, and I can see why .net would look like a more appealing option over another unfamiliar TLD.

•••
.com is my onw 2nd vaorite extension while .tv is the first one

•••
•••
•••
I had a success with .co but it has a high renewals. Mine is .org

•••
Based on my portfolio it’s .org (1-2%) but at the same time I never look at .org in drops or in expired lists. It’s always purshases because “I like it and will to own it” without any commerce background.

•••
•••
.org no question

.co a close third

•••
•••
•••
.horse

Sorry, but I just had to add some humor in.

•••
•••
My 2nd favorite extension after .COM. is .org

Cheers
Corey

•••
Definitely .ORG with .CO being a close third.

•••
•••
I tasted my first sweet sale in .Co so I like it most, sometimes I go with .Co only.

•••
com/net are probably my second favorite at the moment

•••
•••
•••
Org or .net followed by co. io

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back