NameSilo

What's wrong with today's domaining?

Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello again

No sales... No bids. No best offers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kate has a point - most domainers price everything $XXXX or higher yet are unwilling to buy an aftermarket domain for low $XXX. Oftentimes stock investors are happy with a 25-40% return.

•••
•••
MAny things:-
1) Some of the clients
2) Too many domainers
3) Many clients have had prior bad experiences with brokers so they are doubtful to buy domains from brokers the next time

•••
supply is far more than the need.....

•••
•••
Too many supplies (extensions) and too low in demand. Basic Economics 101, will not be a good for domain business.

•••
Patience is just one of many factors, the quality of domains and price point are high on the list.

•••
Just ask that same question to the domainer who is doing really well. A bad (anything and anyone) will be bad across all industries and spectrum.

•••
playing around with the left overs i guess

•••
we're all left with left overs that's the problem

•••
Too many domainers and too much supply than demand. Also, trust issues due to spam.

•••
domaining is a game of patience my friend....this is normal going without sale for months.

•••
about time
trading always fluctuates.

•••
most end users, that constitute a major chunk of our targets, find new domains a luxury. it's harder to sell them now

•••
more supply as compared to demand of domain.....

•••
no the demand is there just too difficult to filter

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back