Dynadot

What's WRONG with NamePal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kamaz

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I submitted a ticket to Namepal support the last Friday about Payment options since I would like to pay with Paypal instead of Credit cards!

I waited for their response to now, and no one responds to my ticket!

And because of that, I've wasted the chance to buy cool domains from their auctions!

Can anyone explain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've had the same experience...

I also lost a good domain on their auction since I think the paypal payment is automatic just like GoDaddy, and they even don't tell me that until I try to paid for the auction and the only option there only via Credit Card.

Previously, they said accepting paypal.
Turns out it's manual payment. You have to contact the support first, then send manually to their paypal account. Then they'll add your credit on your account. They have stone age technology.
Just very very very bad service...

•••
I've had the same experience...

I also lost a good domain on their auction since I think the paypal payment is automatic just like GoDaddy, and they even don't tell me that until I try to paid for the auction and the only option there only via Credit Card.

Previously, they said accepting paypal.
Turns out it's manual payment. You have to contact the support first, then send manually to their paypal account. Then they'll add your credit on your account. They have stone age technology.
Just very very very bad service...

Yes, Thanks for the valuable info!
That's what I did this morning, I send him $$$ to their Paypal account directly and they bought the name and pushed to my account!

They have to do something about Payment gateway since it's a waste of time to contact them each time if they receive the money or not, I hope that they add Paypal as an option for automatic payment, not as manual.

•••
Guys, I just noticed that Namepal launched a Drop catching service With Almost 90% of Success Rate, WAW, that's huge! I don't believe in this, but Does anyone have any experience with their catching service?

•••
Unfortunately their customer service may not be the best HOWEVER. I have been using them with good catch rates the last 45 days and gotten a lot of very good domains. Hang in there and push them for service, because they are able to get domains...

•••
Unfortunately their customer service may not be the best HOWEVER. I have been using them with good catch rates the last 45 days and gotten a lot of very good domains. Hang in there and push them for service, because they are able to get domains...

Do you mean you're using their drop catching service or you buy domains on auctions?
What kind of domains did you catch with them so far? Premium ones, EMD, etc

•••
Do you mean you're using their drop catching service or you buy domains on auctions?
What kind of domains did you catch with them so far? Premium ones, EMD, etc
I am using their multiple service drop catching service. The concept of bidding on multiple services for a domain is very valuable. Got a couple of easy EMDs and others that are valuable at drop prices for the specific service. If they would have to auction would expect to pay more then I did. To be honest the product IMO is very good.

Last edited:
•••
To be honest the product IMO is very good.

Have you bought any domains through them? Did you try to transfer the domains out?
I've bought 15 domains in the month of March and have been trying without any success to transfer them out for the last 2 months. Namepal email support never replies and their phone service is just an answering machine.

•••
Hi Guys,

I submitted a ticket to Namepal support the last Friday about Payment options since I would like to pay with Paypal instead of Credit cards!

I waited for their response to now, and no one responds to my ticket!

It seems that Namepal.com have big problems since end of May....
I have a few domains registered with them and since end of May, I can not log In to my Namepal.com Account any more.
And the worst is: Yesterday Namepal.com deleted my support ticket regarding to this issue...

I hope, that Namepal.com can resolve their problems soon, as I liked their CloseOut Auctions... but at this time, I cannot recommend their service.

•••
It seems that Namepal.com have big problems since end of May....
I have a few domains registered with them and since end of May, I can not log In to my Namepal.com Account any more.
And the worst is: Yesterday Namepal.com deleted my support ticket regarding to this issue...

I hope, that Namepal.com can resolve their problems soon, as I liked their CloseOut Auctions... but at this time, I cannot recommend their service.

Totally agreed with you! I don't like their support service! Terrible.

After a well, they explained to me that we do not respond to tickets usually in the weekends.
They still have problem regarding their support and payment gateways, I wish that they fix their problems as soon as they can.

•••
I could solve the problems with namepal.com now.
The support this time was more helpful and also faster than before - I think the are on the right way to improve their service.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back