Dynadot

question What’s Tron (TRX) up to?

NameSilo
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
TRX has been makin me happy since it was under a penny :) I remember when we first hit 5 Cents and I couldn’t believe it.
I’d get in asap (when it dips to around 6c-7c)

Justin sun is a real innovator

Already in mate. I’ve got an interest in pretty all the current VR Cryptocurrencies.

Also got the .com domain VRCryptocurrencies :xf.wink:

•••
Already in mate. I’ve got an interest in pretty all the current VR Cryptocurrencies.

Also got the .com domain VRCryptocurrencies :xf.wink:
Nice!!!
Heard of WTC (Waltonchain)? I Sold back at $9 but its hit close to $50 and sits around $20 right now. They specialize in RFID technology and are already partnered with many HUGE companies and in the process of creating an entire index of stock/data via RFID technology and much more. I personally think they’re great. Had a tough rap in the beginning being attacked as a “Scam coin” but the rocket ride from .40 cents to $10 happened really quick after people saw its promise.

•••
Nice!!!
Heard of WTC (Waltonchain)? I Sold back at $9 but its hit close to $50 and sits around $20 right now. They specialize in RFID technology and are already partnered with many HUGE companies and in the process of creating an entire index of stock/data via RFID technology and much more. I personally think they’re great. Had a tough rap in the beginning being attacked as a “Scam coin” but the rocket ride from .40 cents to $10 happened really quick after people saw its promise.
No, not heard of it but I’ll take a look, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back