Dynadot

Niche

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
Hi I’m trying to find a niche. I know aren’t we all but I can’t find a way to search this site to find a list of sales and prices to see what’s selling and in what trade/niche.
If someone can help me

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are already active topics about the trends in this section that you might want to look into.

You can also visit namebio.com daily to track down recent sales and market conditions.

•••
It often isn't easy to identify a particular niche from a domain name. Sure the domain may be particularly suited to a particular development but, you only get to recognise that once your aware of the planned usage.

Your far better off reading the weekly/monthly business journals if your looking for the up-and-coming developments. Some may even add the Investment journals to their reading. The difficulty can be that just about everything featured in these publications can look like a golden-egg in regard domains.

So my advice is you hold-back. Wait to see how many businesses are exploring a particular niche or business concept, how big the players are and Investment, What is the scope, what are the key identifiers (words) being used. What is the perceived trickle-down market going to look like (If any)

Makes your whole domain investment strategy far more of an awareness exercise. Just don't jump in until there's a whole load of products or services on the horizon. Again I would be looking for encompassing word-plays and NOT descriptive. Unlikely to be any decent descriptive available anyway

Last edited:
•••
I agree with Bailey! He's been around and knows.

Finding a niche is not too hard. You just need to Google. For example, I Google bitcoin ordinals news and found that about 2 weeks ago, a new team enacted a new kind of NFT on bitcoin called Atomicals. So I regd some domains pertaining to it...

•••
go to namebio

Scroll down to Category - drop down menu select niche...go to Subcategory & view

Numerous categories

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back