Dynadot

analysis An in depth look at all the four letter .coms that have sold for 6 figures or more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact

One of the most popular categories in domain investing is four letter .coms. They are usually 70% of all requests in the domain wanted section at Namepros. In this post we are going to delve into the 184 reported four letter .com sales that are $100,000 or more. What’s wild is that there have been […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
15 mill for nfts//com, omg

Imagine registering a typo of NTFS and making some pennies on the parking but 20 years later, boom, it's the next hottest thing. ;)

•••
Imagine registering a typo of NTFS and making some pennies on the parking but 20 years later, boom, it's the next hottest thing. ;)
Then imagine spending $15m on it and two years later it's not.

•••
•••
Miss.com sold for $1m on Dec 2019 via Escrow.com ( 10% commission deducted by the agent ) but didn’t report it yet .

•••
Xian.com sold $200k on 2014 via escrow.com , I didn’t report too.

•••
I think help.com is the most recent big 4 letter .com sale: $3m

Last edited:
•••
What's about Hope.com

I think $30m

Developed.

Their thought process behind name is, "Bitcoin is Hope!"

•••
What's about Hope.com

I think $30m

Developed.

Their thought process behind name is, "Bitcoin is Hope!"
Never reported to Namebio so I am not sure if it has ever been verified.

•••
Never reported to Namebio so I am not sure if it has ever been verified.

Duly Noted.

✨Thank you for responding and for Informative Articles :!:

•••
Hurt.com $1.5m?? I think It has negative connotations that could make it a challenging brand to build.

•••
Hurt.com $1.5m?? I think It has negative connotations that could make it a challenging brand to build.
could be good for therapy site, not negative if the name can relate to the feelings of the visitor

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back