Dynadot

What's the most ridiculous sounding domain name you have ever encountered

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gerryhereandnow

Established Member
Impact
And also is there a restriction on how long a domain name can be???

Thanks. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the "most expensive domain in the world" toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

•••
BlackOlivesMatter.com

(lol, great for an Italian restaurant, I guess. Maybe, maybe not :) )

Time to "chill out" now. Need I say more?

Last edited:
•••
the "most expensive domain in the world" toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
I was about to say that LOL
Pretty much his whole "63" collection :rolleyes:

•••
•••
A. I just bought Sexmachine.me for no other reason that i's ridiculous. D-:
B. Sixty-three characters

•••
b88r.com ......it's a shocker

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
creglist.us maybe or its just me! lol

•••
Beersmell.com has a BIN for $15,000 over at GoDaddy Auctions. Not the most ridiculous I've ever seen but the most ridiculous I've seen today.

•••
saw this godaddy's "bargin" BINs section.
"thisisthefutureandwehavemadeitashumanityeratoeaseupeverybody.us"

It sounds like part of a failed project, whatever it was.

•••
ridiculo.us - not mine, but looks ridiculously fun!

•••
BlackOlivesMatter.com

(lol, great for an Italian restaurant, I guess. Maybe, maybe not :) )

Time to "chill out" now. Need I say more?
This was even in the news as some restaurant wrote it on the enterance board. Created a lot of hate so they removed it

•••
This was even in the news as some restaurant wrote it on the enterance board. Created a lot of hate so they removed it
LOL!! Wow.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 2.14.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 2.14.41 PM.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 14
•••
Bakedbabies.com

-dropping tomorrow btw

•••
•••
•••
•••
But remember, this domain has total substance and at the latest when it will be sold for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (more than one billion USD) you will change your view, I am sure.
For those who already can see the extraordinary high worth of this mindblowing domain, this domain is the clearest opposite of ridiculous - because they will see it as what it is:
Your trolling is becoming a little bit repetitive and boring,

You need to step up your game - maybe fly to US and try to arrange meeting with Bill Gates and if you actually manage to meet him tell him about your billion dollar name.
Record everything and put it on Youtube.

That would be the ultimate trolling.

You repeating the same thing over and over again = YAWN.

•••
I can understand all your criticism - but it doesn't help, because it is indeed not possible to top this domain and that's the simple but undeniable point why it is absolute not ridiculous at the end of the day - although you see it not at this moment.
But remember, this domain has total substance and at the latest when it will be sold for more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (more than one billion USD) you will change your view, I am sure.

For those who already can see the extraordinary high worth of this mindblowing domain, this domain is the clearest opposite of ridiculous - because they will see it as what it is:

THE MOST EXPENSIVE DOMAIN OF ALL TIME
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

If you sell this domain for more than 1 billion dollar, I will personally travel to whichever country you live in. For 24 hours, I will listen to all the things you have to say about .top and 63char domains without arguing. Furthermore, I will get you coffee the whole day, cook a 5 course meal for you and immediately buy/reg at least 10 domains you suggest to me.

•••
If you sell this domain for more than 1 billion dollar, I will personally travel to whichever country you live in. For 24 hours, I will listen to all the things you have to say about .top and 63char domains without arguing. Furthermore, I will get you coffee the whole day, cook a 5 course meal for you and immediately buy/reg at least 10 domains you suggest to me.
Sadly you will have to live a thousand years to honour your bet .... none of us will ever see this sale

•••
came across these today

rescue.sexy
armor.sexy
findme.pics
wifi.pics
year.sexy
incident.pics
rescue.website
rescue.website makes some sense

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back