NameSilo

question What's the cheapest registrar to transfer to from GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been with godday for quit some years and they used to offer some renew codes but now they don't
so i decided to transfer my domains to another registrar that offer cheap prices to renew ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use Namesilo for transfers from GD @ $8.39 with free privacy. Renewals too are less than $9 again with free privacy.

•••
Name.com (owned by the same company as Enom) is $8.25 for transfers. I'm pretty sure that's the cheapest transfer fee. Renewals are $11.

•••
I use Namesilo for transfers from GD @ $8.39 with free privacy. Renewals too are less than $9 again with free privacy.
i think namesilo.com is a good choice it has free privacy

•••
I have been using 1&1 lately after reading some posts here saying they have improved although I will find out that when I go to transfer away from them. I also use name.com.

•••
i think namesilo.com is a good choice it has free privacy

Name.com also has free privacy if you use the coupon code PRIVACYPLEASE. An additional benefit of using name.com is that if you set a buy it now price for your domain at afternic, it will show up in godaddy's registration path. You won't get that with namesilo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back