NameSilo

What's the biggest $ amount you've spent on a domain?

Labeled as question in General Domain Discussion, started by bryzie555, Nov 17, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. bryzie555

bryzie555 Upgraded Member Gold Account

Whether or not you purchased a domain for a business related project, or perhaps you acquired it for some sort of personal agenda, gain or spite...we all have that 1 domain name that we hold in our portfolio that holds the most value.

Even if you've already sold the domain, whether or not it was for a profit or not and your not the current owner of it, but in the past you were - it still counts.

We all have different budgets and risk tolerances but what was the biggest $ dollar amount you've ever purchased a single domain for?, What was the domain? (if your able to say?), What was the niche if any? and how long ago did you buy it?

For me, I do have a large portfolio with a concentration on 4L's but yet do I own a 3L so the most I've ever spent on a single domain was 15k on TA**.com which was quite recent, only 2 years ago.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

$165 on a LLL.org

3. chenzen

chenzen Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice