Domain Empire

Whats happennin' in pool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
last week there were thousands of domains for sale.
today there is only 66??

anybody know whats happenin'?

not a good day for me! found dodora frozen 8-X and now

pools not having enough names

:'( 8-X

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Simply when it kicked off everyone wanted a piece of the action thinking how its got to be a good thing...

Once the original 7 and 14 day listings expired obviously the domain owners didnt want to relist them.

The problem was Tom, Dick, Harry and Harry's dog were listing crap domains at the minimum $60 listing.

This meant 2 things-

1. The amount of rubbish on there put a lot of domainers off from listing their good names there.
2. The amount of rubbish put of buyers having to search through them all.

The buyers will be tempted back when the quality improves and the sellers will be tempted back when the listing process improves and listing price falls.

I have done alright with my 'good' domains but badly with my 'cemi-good' names....

•••
I noticed that as well, huge drop, I can't really make any judgements about Pool from those differences in numbers, could just be people trying to sell crap domains, but who knows..

•••
Not interested to list there.
Too troublesome.
And dont trust pool.

•••
Maybe the same guys have buy all these domains? If you remember some domain names that were there, we could look on the whois to see who own them now.

Maybe some "We buy domains" guys got them all for a price that we will never know. (Pool makes 60$ and more for the backorders + fees to list them... )

I did NOT trust Pool, i'm NOT trusting Pool and I DON'T think I will soon...

Steve

•••
pool S*cks they cheated me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back