Dynadot

Whats A Good Strategy To Invest In Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

inspiredme

Established Member
Impact
I have been researching my niche which is travel and learning about different projects that will change and develop the tourism and the travel industry within the next few years to come...

Is this a good strategy for domaining?

also, these keywords ive picked dont really have search volume on Google or "Estibot" but I see huge potential, I feel like this way I am tapping into untapped areas where I can invest in

I would like to hear some thoughts on this,

thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best strategy is the secret one.

•••
What you've asked is so general...

Follow basic principles of what domains to go after, and buy reasonably. From there, if you believe you have a niche - Fantastic. If you've got genuinely saleable stuff, priced reasonably...the waiting game will pay (one day). IMO

Last edited:
•••
What you've asked is so general...

Follow basic principles of what domains to go after, and buy reasonably. From there, if you believe you have a niche - Fantastic. If you've got genuinely saleable stuff, priced reasonably...the waiting game will pay (one day). IMO
yeah but not every strategy is the same is it... and also not everyone buys for long term, Im asking about this strategy because its not something I was taught, but something Im doing, following trends in my niche and buyind domains from the research I do. Im also very new to domaining

Last edited:
•••
Buy low. Sell high.

I am sorry for the general response, but it was as good as I could do with a general question.

Brad

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back