Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain WhatIsCancer.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrogen77

New Member
Impact
0
Hi guys, I'm brand new here at NamePros, so, thanks already for any help with this appraisal.

Any ideas about this domain name WhatIsCancer.com ?

Thanks

Gabriel
:blink:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros.

Do you own this domain?
 
0
•••
Yes. I bought it yesterday.
 
0
•••
Any appraisal? thanks heaps
 
0
•••
Hi and welcome to NamePros. :)

I have a hard time appraising domains relateds to topics like health or help issues.

I am really sorry, but as a princip I would say only reg. fee. If this was mine I would make a non-profit site with information about cancer or just offer it for free to a cancer organisation.

Sorry again, its not to devalue the domain I am saying this, just sharing my opinion.

Good luck with the domain and best regards,
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back