Domain Empire

.info What would you prefer between .org .info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
what would you prefer between .org .info?

That of cause, .com and .net are not available.

any idea?

As for me, it seems .org is old fashion and .info is new fashion...!!??
.org is for organization, but it is still very popular to hijack this.

(pls when comment on this, do not take the cost of registration in considering....... in long term, I assume both are the same.....)

thanks
daniel

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like .org better, .info sounds cheap.

•••
•••
where the .info extension fits then OK, but all things being equal, then .org...however neither may also be the answer, ie don't reg.

•••
Definitely .org for me. But of course it depends on the word too, some words just go better with .org and some with .info.

•••
Org for sure! Info is not widely accepted now, though it maybe have a good future!

•••
Well, it would depend on the words in the name. But in most cases I would choose the .info. I'm not a big fan of the .org extension. Never really have been.

•••
Well, it basically depends on the name and its uses.
.info is not a bad extension at all for the right name.

•••
It depends on the name, but .info has a bright future in my view

•••
.org implies too you're an organisation, i've never liked it. .info is my future.

•••
•••
For some weird reason i dont seem to like .info, it was one of my first domains and i havent liked them ever since. I would prefer a .com but a .org will do for me.

•••
I guess .org would be better :D

•••
i would buy org if you are going to do something free and info for information :)

•••
Your decision should be based entirely on the name you intend to place in front of this extension, any keywords included in the name and your intended use for this domain. If you’re aware of these determining factors it should be rather easy to choose. IMHO

•••
.org....definitely....raise your value..

•••
Shorty said:
.org implies too you're an organisation, i've never liked it. .info is my future.

I have the same opinion. But some domains aren't appropriate for .info

For instance, like a matchmaking site would suck with a .info extension

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back