Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

debate What would you do?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
You are either a Domainer or a businessperson in the Tea industry!

Tea Ologist is a concept . . . For beer drinkers you have your brewologists . . . Budologists for my fellow weed enthusiasts. Hopefully I can stop with the ologist supports for now. ;)

How would you construct TeaOlogist?

1. Tologist
2. Teologist
3. Teaologist
4. Not 1,2,3
5. Fill in the blank

Seems a little problematic to me. Problem solving is what we do right!!

I actually think Tologist would be truer to what most would expect if sitting in an English classroom.
I would probably be arguing with the more scientific domainers that Teaologist is better than Tologist even though I just said I preferred it. Haha. #2 is still available to register.

What do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's what I think, you have way to much time on your hands. Go fishing or something 😉
 
1
•••
0
•••
Teaology has a "nicer" ring, to me. Has more of a rhyme type speech flow. Not a huge fan ist on the end of tea for soem reason - just a personal thing I think.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back