Dynadot

domain What would you do with this domain? - Workwear (.io)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
Hi all,

What would you do with this domain?

Workwear (.io) taken in 122 extension

sell or develop????

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Develop around wearable technology in the workplace.

•••
•••
Develop and then what: earn ppc income? I think it is very difficult to make profit from ppc in the past 5-10 years. Amazon. Google, Facebook seem to be getting most of the money on internet. They don't need to share it with little guys. In early days Google would track people using adsense, but now they can track with analytics and chrome; adsense not needed. Other ppc services seem to be totally corrupt as well. (I'm not sure about all these, so correct me if I'm wrong.)

But if it is a topic you like you can create a web site, without hoping to make money from it. If you do, it is a bonus. Personally I wouldn't develop an .io domain, unless it is a top 100 keyword.

Last edited:
•••
Ether way

If you get a good offer I would sell it personally.

If you have expertise in areas related to the domain name, or can partner with those that do, then develop get income and still own the domain name. I think monetized ads in the generic (Adsense etc.) get more and more difficult to make much from. If you can individually get a few regular advertisers, that is better.

Or partner with a company that will develop a store on it, getting some amount upfront and some ongoing. It sounds that is what Michael C did with the brew name.

Best of luck no matter how you choose. It is a nice name with lots of potential use.

Bob

•••
I was thinking about online store... @Jonathan MacDermid just improved my idea

There is many companies in this niche and it looks that they doing well

•••
Develop and then what: earn ppc income? I think it is very difficult to make profit from ppc in the past 5-10 years. Amazon. Google, Facebook seem to be getting most of the money on internet. They don't need to share it with little guys.....

Very difficult is a bit of an understatement since it's almost impossible, with very rare exception for ultra high traffic. Most websites even with respectable traffic don't earn enough a day to buy yourself a cup of coffee.

It's a little surprising Flippa is still in business since their sales appear to be heavily based on stats, income and revenue verification.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back