Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question What would be considered more valuable?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

DomainAuction

Established Member
Impact
87
Hi Name Pros,

What would be considered a more valuable domain name out of the names listed below + what would sell the quickest if priced right?

host
hosting
webhosting
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, if you mean host.com, hosting.com and webhost.com, I would say hosting.com. Host.com is shorter, but is too vague, so hosting.com wins. Now, if you mean those keywords + another keyword, that is a different story.
 
1
•••
Assuming that you are planning on adding a catchy word before these examples, I think ____host.com sounds better.
 
1
•••
If it were for an actual web hosting company, I'd say Hosting.com would be best. If it were for someone in the hospitality industry, Host would be better. Obviously from a domainers standpoint I think host is the best..It's short and can fit into multiple niches.
 
2
•••
In theory, the shorter the better. But in practice, is depend on purpose.
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back