Dynadot

BusinessAdvertising.com?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
HI Folks,

Seeking for an experts opinion on the domain name below what would you guys think if it is for example

BusinessAdvertising.com or,
BusinessAdvertisement.com

which one is more valuable? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you asking in general, or specifically for these exact 2 domains?
Usually the _ing version is less valuable for most domains with verbs.

But there are exceptions, and I think this is one of them as I'd say BusinessAdvertising.com is the better one.

BusinessAds.com is probably better than both though. But again, "Advertising" is one of the exceptions.

•••
HI Folks,

Seeking for an experts opinion on the domain name below what would you guys think if it is for example

BusinessAdvertising.com or,
BusinessAdvertisement.com

which one is more valuable? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
As a business guy all my life who isn't tainted by the domain name industry, BusinessAdvertising is far better than BusinessAdvertisement or BusinessAds for that matter...just my common sense opinion:xf.wink:

•••
Are you asking in general, or specifically for these exact 2 domains?
Usually the _ing version is less valuable for most domains with verbs.

But there are exceptions, and I think this is one of them as I'd say BusinessAdvertising.com is the better one.

BusinessAds.com is probably better than both though. But again, "Advertising" is one of the exceptions.

Thanks very much MrAcidic for your comments. Specifically, if you have to pick either one of those for your developing site which one would you go for?

Cheers,

•••
When and how do we use BusinessAdvertising.com and BusinessAdvertisement.com?

Thanks, :xf.smile:

•••
BusinessAdvertising.com seems better , as its 2 letters short of the other one.
Also it sounds in present tense , which means still you are doing it.
As Ategy said , BusinessAds would do better these both , as this is 11 letters whereas the other is around 19 letters , so try to have a shorter name in your domain for better value.
Anyway this is just my personal opinion , choose the one that best suits your model of business.

•••
I have Advertisement dot business but would rather the above.
Also have AdvertiseCompanies dot com and many others similar.

Last edited:
•••
BusinessAdvertising is the better of the two.

Although the name is still somewhat redundant (99% of ads are for a business) and too long with 19 characters!!!

If I ever start an ad business, I have a perfect name for it sitting: ProAds.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back