IT.COM

discuss What will happen to our Domains when we die?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fortnite

Patience is the key to success and big moneyEstablished Member
Impact
As we all know death is inevitable, most of us dont like talking about it..But let's get back down to earth, face reality and have a thought about what will happen to our Precious Domains when one day we pass away?

Imagine if we have a portfolio of Millions of USD at stake? Have you ever thought about it?

Imagine all the amounts we spent on Domains going to expire and someone can easily "Backorder/Dropcatch/Snap etc...

Do we mention it in our will, for someone to inherit it?
Will it just expire when the deadline comes?

What are your thoughts about it and what steps would you take?🤔

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
True. I have involved my wife in this new part of my life, and she is at Squadhelp now too with some premium domains.

She has all my passwords etc.
That's awesome!

•••
•••
When will you stop SPAMING by promoting your business in every single thread?

I suspect this forum was sold to Epik. Otherwise I don't think there is a forum owner in the World who would let such a massive spam. He keeps spamming and moderators are just watching.

•••
I suspect this forum was sold to Epik. Otherwise I don't think there is a forum owner in the World who would let such a massive spam. He keeps spamming and moderators are just watching.
Without any disrespect, please keep this thread clean from such discussions and stay on topic according to the title "
What will happen to our Domains when we die?

If you dont have any relevant input to the topic, please take ur matter elsewhere.

Thanks

😊

•••
•••
Would an incorporated company be able to hold the domains on your behalf?

If so, I'm doing this

•••
Hope to offload before I cark it reap the reward.

•••
Hope to offload before I cark it reap the reward.

Yes but some are invaluable, like x.xom

I wouldn't sell x.com

I'd sell a-z, just not x

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back