Dynadot

What was your highest sale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

edkerry

Account Suspended
Impact
My best sale : $2700 for two word .com name.

Post your best sales here.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HI

My best sale so far is mid $xxx but working on a high $xxx sale right now.

Im not really looking to sell my names I mainly park them for the traffic they get, But if some one makes a good offer on any of my names I will sell it,

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
Low $xxx

But i got the domain for $x so it came out good for me.

•••
edkerry said:
My best sale : $2700 for two word .com name.

Thank you.

WOW!!! You cna make that much!? I had no idea. I gotta get into the domain selling biz now!

•••
•••
you are doing well edkerry!!

i havent really sold anything yet But my highest earning parker (twoword+s) has earned me $400.00 and the $$ are flowing in at about $40.00 a month. wish i have more of these!!

:wave:

•••
my highest sold price is $500, thatz it, no other sale at this range

•••
redhippo said:

i havent really sold anything yet But my highest earning parker (twoword+s) has earned me $400.00 and the $$ are flowing in at about $40.00 a month. wish i have more of these!!

I had a low xxx fall through but just keep pluggin. Actually, I am trying to stash domains which have future potential but would be nice to put down a sale or 2. Got some mistakes that I may offer up for free one of these days.

Interesting that I decided to try Google Adsense and am amazed that averaging around a buck20/day + have a 'competitor' (as he sees it - There is room for both of us) who pays me 20bucks/month for a link.

Not bad for overature of zero -- #1 in MSN/Yahoo etc & #11 in Google.

Last edited:
•••
hark said:
redhippo said:

I had a low xxx fall through but just keep pluggin. Actually, I am trying to stash domains which have future potential but would be nice to put down a sale or 2. Got some mistakes that I may offer up for free one of these days.

Interesting that I decided to try Google Adsense and am amazed that averaging around a buck20/day + have a 'competitor' (as he sees it - There is room for both of us) who pays me 20bucks/month for a link.

Not bad for overature of zero -- #1 in MSN/Yahoo etc & #11 in Google.

well when you give domains out for free, please PM me!

hehe

•••
pkgadala said:
my highest sold price is $500, thatz it, no other sale at this range

What domain was that?

GOD BLESS

•••
$600 for a com to the owner of the net

•••
$1,600 for a .net
it was an established gaming site.

•••
My best sale to date is a 2 word co.uk domain for $900

•••
•••
•••
As I posted here around this time last year:
WaveMail.com said:
I believe one should always make every effort to market their domain names to appropriate End user "leads", IMHO. Naturally, not every End user is a potential "lead" and not every "lead" is appropriate. Due diligence should be performed beforehand insofar as any possible ™ issues, as well. There is nothing wrong with moving domains at the wholesale level, either ... and though generally prices garnered will be lower, I wouldn't necessarily categorize all/most/any of them as "cheap", IMHO.
Domain name: CableAccessories.com
Sold: $7,500 U.S.

I've posted this information on the site before, and I appreciate all professionalism and respect in this context.
Good Luck with your marketing efforts! :)

Since that time, I've sold one other domain name for mid-high $x,xxx and several others - End user -and- Wholesale - for $xx - $xxx's! :talk:
And keep plugging away, as always ... and I think I might have a couple in the oven right now with End user's, I'm VERY hopeful and will update here accordingly.
Woop!

•••
My highest sale.

My best two sales were for $6500 and $5000.00. Both .com's. :) As for end user potential, I usually target the ones who are bidding on the keywords at google. Have been fairly successful using this strategy.

•••
NameFactor said:
My best two sales were for $6500 and $5000.00. Both .com's. :) As for end user potential, I usually target the ones who are bidding on the keywords at google. Have been fairly successful using this strategy.

Great sales, and EXCELLENT End user strategy (with the "keyword bidders"), as well IMHO! :tu:

:kickass:

•••
€500 Poker.io sold like 2 weeks after reg or something like that. ;D

•••
$50 for a domain that was recently given to me, free, by another Namepros member :)
However, the guy I sold the domain owed me some money-so it wasn't a typical sale.

•••
I usually sell domains for $200 to $1000 I sell one or two per month with my most recent I sold ImageRanch to one of our own users qxh. I am already working on my next project I took the funds from the sale and am using it in development of my most promising site yet.

•••
edkerry said:

Thank you.

If I told you, I'm afraid I would have to kill you :D j/k

•••
RADiSTAR said:
edkerry said:

Thank you.

If I told you, I'm afraid I would have to kill you :D j/k
WHY????

there seem to be some good and high earning traders. thanks for the info and tips! looking forward to hear more.

one suggestion is that if you included the price when you guys bought the name, it would be helpful!!

and the equivalent % of profit!! minus advertisement & marketing costs!!

•••
GHOwner said:
WOW!!! You cna make that much!? I had no idea. I gotta get into the domain selling biz now!

If you are getting in now, you wont start at $x,xxx sales. It takes time and good domains.

•••
$9K for a .info; second highest was also for a .info at $7K...one late last year, other earlier this year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back