IT.COM

What was your first affiliate paycheck?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We've all made money from affiliate programs. Some maybe making thousands a day from affiliate marketing while some may be only making 20 bucks a day. But it all had to start with the first sale.

Do you still remember your first affiliate paycheck? What product was it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We've all made money from affiliate programs. Some maybe making thousands a day from affiliate marketing while some may be only making 20 bucks a day. But it all had to start with the first sale. Do you still remember your first affiliate paycheck? What product was it?

Oh yeah I remember mine! $290 from Clickbank back in July. That was promoting an xBox 360 repair guide!

Good times :)

Now however most deposits have gone up to around $400 p/week.

Ashley

•••
I don't actually remember it but i think so it was $200 from adsense

•••
I get paid monthly from TGW :) my first was Google for a little over $600

•••
i forgot the very first and i think they're no longer existing today, but one of the first is clickbank.com 1997 check like U.S.$50, clicbank is not detailed yet so i can't tell, which ones sells, and been doing it before as affiliate only, now im both affiliate and merchant.

•••
My first check was for like $25 bucks from ValueClick back in 1997.
I thought that was the most awesome thing, making money while sitting at my computer and got me well on my way to where I am now.

•••
My first one was a little over $3,000 from Clickcash/iFriends, this was back in 2004. Now I've started back up a few weeks ago, my first new check was $1650, and the next one is on its way at a little over $6000. :)

EDIT: This doesn't include Adsense or any other CPC affiliations -- only CPA.

Last edited:
•••
I get first affiliate payment from Mobilemoney by selling ringtones.

•••
click bank sales

first check $30 do not know how you make so much from it as i have given up on it.

•••
Mine was from Google Adsense. If I remember that was about $112.

•••
My first cheque was probably a Google Adsense cheque for $125 or something like that.

•••
ceejay77 said:
first check $30 do not know how you make so much from it as i have given up on it.

Well if you want to know, PM me and I can show you. :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back