domain What valuation would you give on this domain? - NEOMEV.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

inspiredme

Established Member
Impact
What valuation would you give on a NEOM EV . com ?

for example what would new york ev .com be worth? ev stands for electric vehicle

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-appraisal.3/

Wrong section, upload to the above in future. Regarding the "neom" domain, hard sell. As for the GEO domain in the example, again a hard sell. In full that is "New York Electric Vehicle", sways on the nonsensical side, and weak. If you expanded that to something along the lines of "US Charge" or "US Electric" (NY Electric, not bad), you'd be on the better end of it. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I don't see any value if it was just Neom , maybe hold it as a flyer someone picks that brand name but I don't see much value

•••
I don't see any value if it was just Neom , maybe hold it as a flyer someone picks that brand name but I don't see much value
Just Neom. com could potentially be sold for millions. obviously you dont know what Neom is by the looks of it. would love to have just neom .com haha

by the way Neom City is a city that Saudi is building one of the mega projects in Saudi its going to be 33x bigger than new york and the first smart linear city in the world.

hence Neom EV because everything is runned by electric and smart devices and robotics

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back