D Dennis from Tucson Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Oct 21, 2004 988 views 5 replies #1 Last week I bought a name with Namecheap. What do I do to let people know that the name is for sale when they do a search? Dennis
Last week I bought a name with Namecheap. What do I do to let people know that the name is for sale when they do a search? Dennis
.edu VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Oct 21, 2004 #2 Park it at DomainSystem, Sedo, etc... use a domainforsale email or nameserver. Waiit, and where is it that they are searching that your domain pops up?
Park it at DomainSystem, Sedo, etc... use a domainforsale email or nameserver. Waiit, and where is it that they are searching that your domain pops up?
Anthony VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 Oct 21, 2004 #3 You can make a FOR SALE page that people see when they find your domain.
D Dennis from Tucson Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Oct 21, 2004 #5 Thanks for the info everyone. Dennis
1rrr1 VIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 31 Oct 21, 2004 #6 parking is better than making a for sale page because you can get money from parking