Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What to do?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cvxdes

Established Member
Impact
14
I got MP3orb.com a while ago... Now I'm wondering... should I sell it in the wednesday auction, or develop it into a directory site?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you have had it for a while, you probably have some "bad feelings" about it that could lead to a horrible dev job.

Cut your losses, sell and try again.
 
0
•••
It's your decision to make. It depends on what you're planning on developing the site into (directory site is too broad). :) I try to give my domains a chance with development before I sell them, I'd recommend that you try it as well. I've learned, from personal experience, that NamePros auctions aren't the best for endusers that could maximize your profit. List and market your name as well as you can to sites like Sedo and sites with potential endusers before giving up on the domain or development. :)

Steve
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back