What should I do with this domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dotmainer

VIP Member
Impact
97
hi,

i'm relative new here, so sorry if its wrong subforum.

I registred www.3gipi.com , now i'm unsure about should i try to sell or develop it.
To develop it would take much time ... and maybe money but on other side would it be worth money without website ?

What do you think ? Try to sell or develop it ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Honestly, I dont see much sales potential in this domain name. I think your only bet is to develop it or let it expire.

Justin
 
0
•••
Any ideas for it when you reg it? (what could it mean etc.)

Just a suggestion :D

http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache...r1.ppt+3gi+pi&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=opera

"Logic Level Optimization"

ci=gi-1+pi-1gi-2+pi-1pi-2gi-3+pi-1pi-2pi-3gi-4+pi-1pi-2 pi-3pi-4ci-4
 
0
•••
ah lol :hehe:

it should be for mobile videos ... -> they are named *.3gp

My vision was or is, you go online ... and download videos direct under *.3gp or go to wap.3gipi.com and download them from your mobile phone.
Goodie would be that you select from your computer your favorites, and then you have access on your mobile phone to them.
 
0
•••
AHH. I thought of 3gp but didn't occur to me 3gipi sounds exactly the same. Hahah, BLAH.

Repository of 3gp videos maybe? :D
 
0
•••
lzy said:
AHH. I thought of 3gp but didn't occur to me 3gipi sounds exactly the same. Hahah, BLAH.

Repository of 3gp videos maybe? :D

That's the only thing I can think of also...
 
0
•••
try to develop it, and you will have better idea to choose a better name next time.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Good luck with the development :tu: only thing I can suggest is maybe think about what you may want to do with a name before you buy it in future :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back