Domain Empire

discuss What specific content or topics would you find most valuable and beneficial in a newsletter tailored for domain name investors?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We've recently introduced a free newsletter for domain investors, updated daily, and we value your input on the kind of information you'd prefer to see in our upcoming editions. Here are some of the topics we plan to cover:

Domain Market Trends
Marketplace Updates
Domain Industry News
Investment Strategies

Any other preferences?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IDNs ?? (ICANN) & .eth is garbage!!

•••
•••
•••
The most important and helpful articles in a newsletter designed for domain name investors would focus on the most recent domain developments. Premium domains, market analysis, domain purchase tactics, and legal insights should all be covered. Investors may gain a competitive edge by investigating emerging TLDs and figuring out their future value.

•••
I've also subscribed.

Great topics:

Ai domains
Metaverse domains
Other trends
Non king tlds that are up and commers

•••
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We are focused on the daily list right now, but already considering the ideas and frequency of the content we will be sharing with subscribers. Stay tuned...

•••
Your newsletter is really helpful!

I saw btccore there and figured it would go to auction

But it didn't and someone drop caught it! That was awesome !

•••
Your newsletter is really helpful!

I saw btccore there and figured it would go to auction

But it didn't and someone drop caught it! That was awesome !

Glad you are finding it useful. We will do our best to continue providing a high quality list and will soon provide other helpful content to our subscribers.

From today, our page is private and can only be seen by subscribers. Free subscribers will always have access to our list. This means non-subscribed visitors no longer have access to our content.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back