Dynadot

What should I do to increase my blog traffic ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Deviatore

Account Closed
Impact
Hello guys. i am new to all this webmaster world and have just made a website :-
TechHacker
Since its only been one day since its launched, till now i have done very few to promote it and here they are :-

1. I'm buying tweets by users having followers 500 - 2K
2. Giving off NP$ in exchange for bookmarking my site and subscribing my blog

I know its very less. But i dont have any money right now in my paypal account. the only thing i can generate is NP$ and maybe then i can sell it.

My next two steps which i was thinking are :-
1. Hire users to post about my blog at forums or their blogs for NP$
2. Exchanging links with other blogs/sites
3. Buying off Signature Place of users having high no. of posts in forums

I still doubt that these steps will generate few traffic. So guys, can you tell me some methods that i can take or should i continue with the steps i mentioned above ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would you consider this a mini-site or a website you are genuinely passionate about?

I get annoyed at all the "great content" suggestions on Namepros. Nobody here wants to slave 24/7 over content. Think about the "mini" in mini-sites.

•••
Would you consider this a mini-site or a website you are genuinely passionate about?

I get annoyed at all the "great content" suggestions on Namepros. Nobody here wants to slave 24/7 over content. Think about the "mini" in mini-sites.

its a website that i am passionate about :)

•••
Submit your blog in digg and exchange digg to other user it is good way to promote your blog.. you can get lots of traffic..

•••
hmm yeah thanks Krist. i was thinking of some exchanges in social networking sites.
but i saw that i get better results from designbump site than digg or any other.
so i am thinking to exchange designbump votes :)

•••
Hello
You need to do SEO for it. If you promote your web site, Try to get Back links for it. so try to get advertisement on it.
All the best.

•••
write articles on ezine articles with link towards your blog

•••
•••
keep adding unique content everyday and post in forums.

•••
Optimize your Website for search engines

The best and easiest for that is you use plug-ins (i assume you are using wordpress) there are many plugins out there for wordpress which can help you expand your blog, such as the All in One Seo Plugin (the name might not be completely correct but its something like that).

Try posting more and more content, make good friends at social services and spread the word about your blog via them.

Submit articles to article directories with your blog link intact.

Try posting and visiting other fellow bloggers and leave a comment there.

Link exchange with relevant blogs.

Post more and more content :)

Now repeat the process time to time :)

These are just a few tips, but they are not the last step, this is just the beginning theres a whole lot you can do to promote your blog effectively.

•••
By doing dofollow forums posting,articles submission,Blog commentings
social bookmarking and Directory submission.

•••
Advanced link building techniques will also do. Try Deep LinkBuilding :D

•••
You could join sites like onlywire.com and socialmediascience.com to help in your link building.

Onlywire lets you bookmark to many sites easily and social media science will get others to bookmark your pages for you in different web 2.0 sites as well as it will promote links you have submited to reddit.com and digg.com.

•••
You need to take care of these things in order to increase the traffic:

-> update blog daily
-> maintain good contents.
-> Design your blog a unique and eay to read for web users
-> submit your blog in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN etc..,
-> do your blog marketing with link exchange, directory submission and banner marketing
-> do forum posting on other forums as more as you can.

•••
If you truly have a great site then there might be some PPC arbitrage opportunities

•••
Social media networking and social bookmarking really can help you to get good traffic on your blog, Specially if you can create huge Fan fellow Or network on these Social Sites, Forum posting really become very useless, because of lot of spam, But Blog Commenting on higher Traffic blogs really can help you to generate some traffic, now its depend on you that you wanna do these thing by your self, or wanna hire some one else .

•••
Nothing does better than writing quality posts and getting featured on another, famous blogs.
i have seen many blogs like this which get featured ad blogs like lifehacker and then get get famous!

•••
Ppc

If you can afford to buy tweet followers, then I think you should conside in paid traffic.
Make sure that it can sale. You might find some appropriate affiliate product for your site.

Commission is better than AdSense for the new site.

Good luck

•••
Tweet followers dont work much i think. Because i have seen people buying followers. this way people start following others in exchange of money or any other credit. but by this, they wont do it cos they like it.
i dont expect much from twitter.

•••
write articles on ezine articles with link is a good idea.

•••
write articles on ezine articles with link is a good idea.

Better idea if you dont want to waste your time - hire writers, there are many available here on NP or DP Forums

•••
Submit article.
Link building.
Social Media.
Social Bookmark.

•••
Best way to do the marketing is to just keep onto your blog and keep posting new and unique articles related to the niche of your blog.

•••
Best way to do the marketing is to just keep onto your blog and keep posting new and unique articles related to the niche of your blog.

yeah i agree but only posting content does not work.
you got to invest someting, you should go and buy ads at Online Advertising | BuySellAds.com and purchase the ones that you can afford

•••
I have a blogger blog. I don’t know but I remember trying to remove all those codes in wordpress
drove me nuts even after watching a video. It was so frustrating for me at the time because I was still learning so many internet marketing concepts. I bought IMC book on blogging and it laid out a step-by-step “how to” using blogger.com

I don’t blog much but for now blogger.com will do. But I do like the wordpress designs, interface, and functionality a lot. Hey, it took me so long to switch to fire fox and gmail…..it may take me just as long to try wordpress again.
===========================================
mortgage for people with bad credit rating
debt relief

•••
The good thing you canget traffic is search engines. Try to rank higher in SERPs by doing some serious SEO works for your blog or website. instead of wasting time and your $ for low and inconsistent traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back