IT.COM

What should I do to increase my blog traffic ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Deviatore

Account Closed
Impact
Hello guys. i am new to all this webmaster world and have just made a website :-
TechHacker
Since its only been one day since its launched, till now i have done very few to promote it and here they are :-

1. I'm buying tweets by users having followers 500 - 2K
2. Giving off NP$ in exchange for bookmarking my site and subscribing my blog

I know its very less. But i dont have any money right now in my paypal account. the only thing i can generate is NP$ and maybe then i can sell it.

My next two steps which i was thinking are :-
1. Hire users to post about my blog at forums or their blogs for NP$
2. Exchanging links with other blogs/sites
3. Buying off Signature Place of users having high no. of posts in forums

I still doubt that these steps will generate few traffic. So guys, can you tell me some methods that i can take or should i continue with the steps i mentioned above ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Promote

If you want to promote your site over the net then you must follow this steps...

1. Try make more comments on the web site and the blogs.
2. Use High Rank Forums.
3. Bookmark your Site on the Do-Follow Bookmarking Sites.

Always use Anchor Text and try to post on the Do-Follow Web Site. Or post on the relevant sites which comes first on the Google Search Page....

•••
Hmmm yeah forums seems like a nice option. i had been thinking on that one.
Will Digitalpoint and Sitepoint forums do it best ? Because i think they are one of the most famous blogs and and posts made on it appear first page on google too!

•••
The most enduring source of traffic is search engine result and the most profitable one. A traffic from search engine result means the person is indeed making an effort to find the information that your blog may be able to provide.

Next most dependable source of traffic is email list, something that I haven't done. But I believe in the power of email marketing. It is like knocking on the door of your website visitors.

•••
Hmmm email marketing seems a good idea, thanks! i will try my hands on it

•••
Hello guys. i am new to all this webmaster world and have just made a website :-
Since its only been one day since its launched, till now i have done very few to promote it and here they are :-

I know its very less. But i dont have any money right now in my paypal account. the only thing i can generate is NP$ and maybe then i can sell it.

I still doubt that these steps will generate few traffic. So guys, can you tell me some methods that i can take or should i continue with the steps i mentioned above ?

How about working on organic traffic?

You can do some SEO and try to improve your site's ranking in SERPs. You can get lot of traffic from SEs. This traffic is free and is the most targeted.

•••
write articles for ezine articles
dont forget to ping your blog too (not sure how much it helps but i do it anyway)
make sure you put a link to your site from your myspace and facebook accounts

•••
TechHacker

I suggest you not buying signature links because after it expires. it will definitely removed. So I suggest you try trading for something. Of course it depends on what do you want to trade of. Or yeah email marketing is the best way. But you must have a good list of email according to ur niche so that it will work.

•••
SE traffic is not easy at first, i need to do some promotion only then my blog will appear at first pages of SE!

•••
I can help you with this...

dude i am having more than 3 blog and if you really want to get high traffic for your blog i will help.... plz pm me if you want it....This is two new blog and c the trafiic....
DesiDesigner
Food&Places

•••
The best source of traffic is search engines. Try to rank higher in SERPs by doing some serious SEO. I would suggest not wasting time and your NP$ for low and inconsistent traffic.

•••
How about having own directory? I came out with own online shopping directory on my site and have those listed to link me back. Wonder if it will works for others too.

•••
I dont like directories.
I have started a new path to advertise. i am buying links/banners in sites/forums/blogs having alexa rank less than 5K

•••
How about having own directory? I came out with own online shopping directory on my site and have those listed to link me back. Wonder if it will works for others too.

Its hard to convince people for a reciprocal link. And most of the people see such directory as a link farm and hesitate in joining them. By the way, it is a good idea and can be tested to see if its successful or not?

•••
The 3 steps you have thought about are completely ok, and will help you. Actually you are helping yourself or planning, very well, thus I have little advise to give you. Did you finish submitting your site to most of the popular directories?

•••
Yeah i am submitting my sites to many directories

•••
Submit relevant articles to article directories with a link back to your blog.

•••
Getting lots of quality of back links helps boost website traffic. Here are some of those techniques that generates quality of back links:

- article submissions
- blog commenting
- classified ads
- directory submissions
- forum posting
- link exchange
- press release
- online groups
- social media and networking
- social bookmarking

•••
Hmm thanks for your suggestion. But i dont like writing articles,
anyways, i have started link exchanging, social bookmarking, forum posting.

and, what do you mean by blog commenting ? is it like posting my site's link in different blog's ?

•••
Fact: quality unique content

I did nothing for my blog Computer Tips&Tricks
Still it manages some traffic and a PR3

Thanks

•••
hey freewebmasteproducts, can i buy link on your website in exchange for NP$ then ?

•••
•••
Submit your RSS feed
Write great content (of course, but have to mention!)
Get into a/some blog rolls
SEO friendly articles (url, title tag...)
Bookmark your blog posts
And general SEO work!

•••
Hey my friend, I have viewed your site and it is really a great one which you run but to get traffic buy blacklinks,signature links,torrent upload,posting reviews in other forums.

•••
Thanks Trens.
hmm maybe i can get articles to promote my site :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back