IT.COM

What service do you use to catch quality expired domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

George Altm

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I would like to ask, through what service do you catch quality expired domains? I looked at services such as dropcatch.com, pool.com, nidoma.com .. however, it's still a small chance that I'm catching a quality domain (a lot of competitors), how to increase the chance of catching a quality expired domain?

Are there any other options for catch quality expired domains, where there is a lot of competition for these domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really like browsing ExpiredDomains.net. The search features are really good.

•••
My # 1
DropCatch.com

Their registrar army there just for drop reminds me OPEC. Legal monopoly.
“all your drops belong to us.” Costs $59, and you only pay if you win, but public auctions makes it miserable since chances some1 else.

My #2
Snapnames.com
Are not as powerful as DropCatch, still worthy. Good news? Private Auctions >>>>> Public. That means ONLY those you placed a BO, in. Much much much better than greedy DC, which places it on Public, even if just 2 did BO!

Worth Mentioning:
Try NameSilo’s “Catch.Club” (Never tried em)

Last edited:
•••
If you are a paying estibot subscriber you can download daily lists (in CSV format) with expired domain names and valuations. I'm not really an estibot fan but the lists with expired domains are a nice feature. The valuations aren't particularly useful but you can filter out a lot of the useless domains pretty quickly this way and, if you are good with Excel you can apply some rules to filter out domains that are too long, have a lot of numbers in them and such things.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back