Dynadot

What panel is the best

NameSilo
Watch

brianfast

Account Suspended
Impact
I really have no clue what panel is the best for hosting... Im leaning towards Cpanel though

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cPanel, then direct admin and then Plesk. ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Alot of people say cPanel, I have no real experience but the demo of latest Plesk was a little better than cPanel, in my opinion. What makes you guys say cPanel is better? Better features? More experience with cPanel? I should probably just try them both out, but really don't have the time. Thanks.

•••
cPanel, just because it has WHM ;)

•••
I liked the simplicity of Direct Admin...

Ensim isn't that bad either

•••
If you want to sell hosting then you have to use cPanel, but actually Plesk is better.

•••
Cpanel is a beast, if I have to have a cp I prefer either directadmin, or for larger hosts with multi servers or plans to have them, hsphere.

•••
Cpanel, even though I haven't had anything else to be totaly honest.

•••
•••
cPanel is best out there by far.

•••
•••
cPanel is without question and by far the most popular though it will be debated as being the best.

•••
•••
Cpanel rules hands down..its the best web panel with all the features and easy of handling them..luv it...

•••
Direct Admin can do almost everything Cpanel can and its a whole lot cheaper

•••
It is not only cheaper, I think it is the superor product. It is less intrusive on the system, meaning an easier to manage and debug system. It is also much less resource intensive. We offer directadmin on our servers, and cpanel as an option. On our VPS's we not longer even offer the cpanel option as the VPSes would often drag with just cpanel on them, while they fly with directadmin.

•••
CPanel is the easiest to navigate for Beginners and Intermediates IMO :)

•••
•••
•••
i have only ever used Cpanel, but i don't see why i would switch to a server with a different system... cpanel works perfect for me :)

•••
•••
Sabre said:
CPanel is the easiest to navigate for Beginners and Intermediates IMO :)
DirectAdmin is a LOT easier to navigate then Cpanel

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back