Dynadot

Which Control Panel?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which Control Panel

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • cPanel

votes
    92.3%
  • Plesk

votes
    0.0%
  • Ensim

votes
    0.0%
  • H-Sphere

votes
    0.0%
  • Other

vote
    7.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Hi all,

I am starting a cheap Australian hosting solution soon and I would like to get your thoughts on what the best control panel vs. value for money is. As I am very low on cash, and I looking for the control panel that has all the features for a great price.

Thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm going with Cpanel. I've only used Cpanel and Plesk so I can't really have any say with the others. I've looked at hsphere a bit though and have heard it's really good.

•••
I like Cpanel as well, but that is the only one I have used. So I can't really choose it over the others.... but I did :D

•••
I've used them all except H-Sphere. Cpanel is my favorite by far right now, though there are features in ensim and plesk that I like.

If you want to offer hosting to your customers, Cpanel is also the way to go and provides the best option for a control panel.

Can anyone give a quick review of H-Sphere?

•••
cPanel is loaded with features and easy to navigate and understand. With different templates and interfaces, it's the best in my opinion.

•••
•••
used all except h-sphere..preference goes to c-panel

•••
I.HATE.PLESK

Cpanel for me then!

•••
I like cpanel cause of the many features it has ;)

•••
OTHER.

I use RH and manually add the entries. Lets you have more control over everything.

•••
Originally posted by Josh
OTHER.

I use RH and manually add the entries. Lets you have more control over everything.

RH=Redhat?

•••
Yes, redhat. Or really any othe rlinux distro or free bsd could work.

•••
•••
cpanel clearly is the best :D

•••
•••
I use an support many - but cPanel is my favorite, so say my customers

•••
cPanel is your best right now

•••
I like cpanel, very easy to use. B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back