IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heart.Surgery !!!
Appraised at XX,XXX
& For Sale
Pm Me :)

•••
•••
Amazing domain. I saw that today but I didnt know it was yours :) Great catch

Truly a golden egg was laid in my lap this morning. I think the brandable applications associated with this name are through the roof. If you know anyone who is interested you can PM me. ;)

•••
•••
One .media which is the only gtld that I really like :)

•••
You must have skipped a beat when that landed in your account :).

I am excited and blessed all at the same time. When you first start this game you waste a lot of money but once you come upon that four leaf clover you have to snag it. Super excited to see what this domain can fetch. Anyone interested can PM me ;)

•••
I am excited and blessed all at the same time. When you first start this game you waste a lot of money but once you come upon that four leaf clover you have to snag it. Super excited to see what this domain can fetch. Anyone interested can on me ;)

Is it not an expensive renewal though? I looked and some of the premiums are X,XXX a year.

•••
Not really sure but couldn't resist. I'll have to check my account but any serious buyers will get all the pertinent information

•••
Not really sure but couldn't resist. I'll have to check my account but any serious buyers will get all the pertinent information
You didn't check? eye.surgery is available at 4K a year and that's probably a more "commercial" name. Even elective.surgery is XXX a year.

Good luck

•••
You didn't check? eye.surgery is available at 4K a year and that's probably a more "commercial" name. Even elective.surgery is XXX a year.

Good luck

If youre serious I'll go take a look right now but I don't think I am paying a couple thousand for my renewal; about %99 sure

•••
$499 Renewal. But when you have a name like this how could you resist ? ;)

•••

Good luck

He's gonna need heart.surgery when the renewal bill comes hehe.

Seriously, gratz on your acquisition! WTG!

•••
Renewal is $499. Just looked.

I am actually very happy paying that price for a name like this

•••
He's gonna need heart.surgery when the renewal bill comes hehe.

Seriously, gratz on your acquisition! WTG!

Average heart surgery is $140,000 USD !
A hospital I don't think would mind paying half of that for a name like this. My appraisals have started at 20K and gone up to the higher five digits ;) any interested parties can message me.

Renewal is $499 USD/YR

•••
Renewal is $499. Just looked.

I am actually very happy paying that price for a name like this

Glad you're happy - just wanted to make sure you knew your renewal as not all registrars are open with that information

•••
•••
•••
•••
boutique.png

Nope ;)

Boutique also means "exclusive" and "intimate"... "Boutique fitness" is trending, just as "boutique hotels".

"Boutiquefitness" is taken in 18 extensions and the CPC is almost 5. Try Google it and you will get some results to see what I mean.

Ps. Fitness .boutique is (even) better, but taken...

•••
boutique.png

Nope ;)

Boutique also means "exclusive" and "intimate"... "Boutique fitness" is trending, just as "boutique hotels".

"Boutiquefitness" is taken in 18 extensions and the CPC is almost 5. Try Google it and you will get some results to see what I mean.

Ps. Fitness .boutique is (even) better, but taken...
wow
thanks for sharing

•••
•••
Brandables fyi

TabletsDeal biz

Pastors link

Southside online

Pastors space

Southside website

TomJ rocks

I have my lastname . email for personal email use

•••
Drone.lease

Capital.Finance

Show.place

Chitchat.today

Coastal.style

Drone.reviews

Printing.glass

Tube.chat

ASAP.credit

Limo.express

•••
Drone.lease

Capital.Finance

Show.place

Chitchat.today

Coastal.style

Drone.reviews

Printing.glass

Tube.chat

ASAP.credit

Limo.express

Love Show.Place !!! Killer GTLD and the Drone Keywords are nice as well

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back