IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure about .express but I guess 'phone' is good in any extension.

That was my thinking.

I think .express is too new for any sales

Also got a bunch of .one domains such as Amendment.one, Ohio.one, and Listen.one

I really like .one for some reason

•••
Any sales?

I sold about 25 new gTLDs from September 2014 to April 2015. The last three months I have "only" sold 4.

Most of my sales have been low to mid $XXX and only 2-3 have been (low) $XXXX.

•••
I sold about 25 new gTLDs from September 2014 to April 2015. The last three months I have "only" sold 4.

Thanks for replying.
Where do you find the best place to sell them or do you contact buyers?

•••
barcode.tech.png

•••
i have more than 200 New gTLD with single word super premium domains, none sold yet. I am really disappointed on my invested money which I earned by hard working on my ecommerce biz, confused what to do? The renewals are in 2016....

•••

pls help me to monetize my NEW gTLD domains...i want cash flow to invest in new purchases.

•••
i have more than 200 New gTLD with single word super premium domains, none sold yet. I am really disappointed on my invested money which I earned by hard working on my ecommerce biz, confused what to do? The renewals are in 2016....

Time to switch to quality cctld or .com. The gtld market will continue to get swamped with new extensions which will only add to confusion and dilute value and suck up funds from resellers, cctld will not.

But, simply my opinion.

•••

Start a new thread to discuss, this is not the thread IMO.

Start it and I'd be happy to respond. This thread should be kept for new gTLD regs with slight derails // from time to time. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for replying.
Where do you find the best place to sell them or do you contact buyers?

pls help me to monetize my NEW gTLD domains...i want cash flow to invest in new purchases.

I've listed them on many places (all major market places such as Flippa, DNS, SEDO, AfterNic and Freemarket etc, but make sure that you do not run them for auction at two places at the same time). I also have my own website listing most of my domains, so they are clearly for sale and not parked at pages with confusing text ads etc (which on the other hand can give you passive income).

The most important reason that I have sold my gTLDs is that I've listed them "everywhere". The second reason should be that I have bought (too) many of them and the third factor is pure luck.

Sorry for off-topic... No more of this from me in this thread. Now, I will continue to showcase (brag?!) my latest crazy buys here instead ;)

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Three more (about 22 dollars each):

- Bet .city
- Printing .house
- Phuket .city

I kind of like them all.

OT: Regarding the Phuket one. I have so many Thailand related domains now so I could soon start a platform with these only. ;)

•••
Hello,

Three more (about 22 dollars each):

- Bet .city
- Printing .house
- Phuket .city

I kind of like them all.

OT: Regarding the Phuket one. I have so many Thailand related domains now so I could soon start a platform with these only. ;)

Nice work on phucket.city

phuket.tours sold 2 weeks ago for 495 USD on flippa

•••
Nice work on phucket.city

phuket.tours sold 2 weeks ago for 495 USD on flippa

Nice! Thank you for the info! I've missed that.

I would personally never sell such a gem below $1000. Especially as my wife is a certified tour guide herself. In my opinion, it's (or I should rather say, it might be) one of the best Phuket domains available (after Phuket.com, Phukethotels.com). ;)

I will try to sell mine to local (larger) businesses later on. I've also got Phuket.bar, Phuket.today, Phuket.cooking, Phuket.xyz, Phuket.work, Phuket.be and a few more.

Last edited:
•••
Nice! Thank you for the info! I've missed that.

I would personally never sell such a gem below $1000. Especially as my wife is a certified tour guide herself. In my opinion, it's (or I should rather say, it might be) one of the best Phuket domains available (after Phuket.com, Phukethotels.com). ;)

I will try to sell mine to local (larger) businesses later on. I've also got Phuket.bar, Phuket.today, Phuket.cooking, Phuket.xyz, Phuket.work, Phuket.be and a few more.

Own a lot of "Thai" myself though mainly .com, ThailandBlog.com, ThailandFashion.com etc, best sale to date was ThaiRealty.com for $12K though only foreign buyers seem to be willing to pay decent money for them, the Thais have long pockets and short arms.

•••
Own a lot of "Thai" myself though mainly .com, ThailandBlog.com, ThailandFashion.com etc, best sale to date was ThaiRealty.com for $12K though only foreign buyers seem to be willing to pay decent money for them, the Thais have long pockets and short arms.

Nice... I've sold about ten Samui-related domains (mostly .com) over the years. Only to farangs. My Thai friends know what I'm doing, but as long it's not involving "dreaming about numbers", they could not care less.

Thailandblog.com is great. I've got Thailandboard.com, which is not so great ;)

•••
ThailandFriends.com would be worth a fortune.

•••
ThailandFriends.com would be worth a fortune.

A well established forum with some 70K plus members.

Not quite as successful as ThaiVisa.com.

Sorry, off topic.

Last edited:
•••
rescue .tech
locate .tech
outsource .tech

•••
Back on topic, recent reg and probably my fav of the few gtld I have.If I don't get a good profit on this one I never will! Great keyword and matches the extension, but then I'm biased! B-)

Games.Guru

•••
Hi,

- Kos .xyz
- Afro .club

•••
Hello,

I spent $35 altogether for two dropped domains and one new:

- Crow .club
- 222 .tips
- 333 .tips

I like crow.club .. nice name:!:

•••
Hello,

my latest reg

barman.club

•••
I promised myself not to buy any .tech domains... but couldn't help myself since hover.com sells them for $15

2015-08-12--11-02-11.png

for website with online courses or tutorials perhaps...

Thoughts?

•••
I promised myself not to buy any .tech domains... but couldn't help myself since hover.com sells them for $15

2015-08-12--11-02-11.png

for website with online courses or tutorials perhaps...

Thoughts?

Academis .tech suits the extension and the purpose you mention, nice logo.

Cinema .lol
Comics .lol
Posters .lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back