Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
primetime.media
repairmy.credit

•••
•••
TM issues?
Are the extensions(com, net, org, us, .... media) part of TM name ?
If it is, I will drop them at once.

MEDIACOM is a well known TM.
media.com is for sale by domainnamesales.com
media.com has been regd in 1991.

•••
Are the extensions(com, net, org, us, .... media) part of TM name ?
If it is, I will drop them at once.

MEDIACOM is a well known TM.
media.com is for sale by domainnamesales.com
media.com has been regd in 1991.

So if .soft came out would i be able to sell software at micro.soft?

You're asking for trouble imo.

The "single word" media is a generic term.........

•••
I was short on cash so I registered one that might not be that useful ....bmt.agency

•••
•••
I just bought:
CRB.fw.png

Share your opinions, please!

•••
I just bought:
Show attachment 7765
Share your opinions, please!

Not the craziest reg i have seen, the only worry i have with this extension is the possible racial overtones, the bleeding hearts may not want credit, who knows , could be a winner ........with lots of work

•••
Which logo do you guys like better for my .black domain?
creditblack.fw.png

Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
Not the craziest reg i have seen, the only worry i have with this extension is the possible racial overtones, the bleeding hearts may not want credit, who knows , could be a winner ........with lots of work

You are right in that some people, I believe, will immediately interpret any domain in this extension racially, unless you find a way to promote the word black as a non racial term. In finance terms you are in the red or the black, economically, you promote .black domains as upper tier, sleek, professional, formal niches, or geographically maybe as after hours entertainment sites.

Fortunately, credit has the whole red/black terminology to work with, so I think credit.black is a decent name.

•••
•••
Yes, no question it's 2 & 4... One thought is whether "black credit" actually means anything. I know that "being in the black" refers to a positive credit balance, which could be good for the domain. But aside from that, I like the branding potential of the name in its own right.

Good luck,

•••
Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate your comments!

•••
My new .black domains. Do you like these?
Photography (.) black
Tattoo (.) black
Webcam (.) black
Boutique (.) black

•••
What is a webcam black? And a Boutique black?
I can't really get the point of .black extension. It's my limit, i guess.

•••
What is a webcam black? And a Boutique black?
I can't really get the point of .black extension. It's my limit, i guess.
"boutique black" means "black label boutique" (for me).
Black, the color of elegance, color of authority and power. It is popular in fashion. Black is a great color to wear when you want to feel empowered and elegant.
Black creates a sense of being powerful and sleek. It is frequently used to market luxury products.

"webcam" is a huge keyword (1,220,000 searches) + "black girls" - domain for xxx industry

•••
"Boutique black" is grammatically different than "Black (label) Boutique".

Webcam.black, if considered in this way, is kinda racist.

•••
"Boutique black" is grammatically different than "Black (label) Boutique".
The keyword should be first - better for SEO (e.g.: namecheap, namebright, namejet)

Webcam .black, if considered in this way, is kinda racist.
I'm not a racist lol.
blackgirls(.)xxx, blackgirls(.)com - racist websites??

•••
Then we should move on prosname!

•••
•••
[name] - keyword, not a [pros], namepros - correct domain
techpros - [tech] keyword, etc.

Wait, then "boutique" is the name or the keyword?
Grammar is not an opinion, if you consider black as related to boutique, in the way you stated in a earlier post, then you MUST place "black" before "boutique". If you place it after, they are considered as two nouns in English, because while "black" is either an adjective and a noun, boutique is only a noun. I'm not an English native speaker so I invite anyone to correct me if I'm wrong.

You brought "black girls" as example, that's perfect. If you write "girls black" it means nothing or, with some efforts, "girls that have a black". No sense, as said. If you write "black girls", it means "girls with dark skin" or, not commonly, "girls of someone/something named Black".

Black Boutique does have sense, Boutique Black doesn't.

Same with webcam. If you have a strong keyword domain but you still have to explain it, well, it's not a good sign.

•••
This brandable domain + good keyword [boutique]. In this case, 'black" means "luxury".
boutique_black.png

•••
Black-Barrett-store-Hong-Kong-05 (1).jpg
Black-Barrett-store-Hong-Kong-02 (1).jpg
Black-Barrett-store-Hong-Kong-04 (1).jpg
Black-Barrett-store-Hong-Kong (1).jpg

Black-Barrett-store-Hong-Kong-06.jpg

source: retaildesignblog.net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back