What Makes NamePros So... Awesome?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel McEdwards

EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
So far, my hat off to all my fellow Domain Investors here on NamePros.

Here is why....

I joined NamePros yesterday 11/22/2016 and I'm already blown away.

1st => I was researching the validity of an offer for a domain name I received via email. I suspected it to be a scam. My research lead me to a thread on NamePros discussing the exact or similar offers others have received. And yes, it was a scamming offer.

This was awesome - saved me time I could have further wasted or be a scam victim.

2nd => I was impressed by what I saw on this forum. So, I joined in a heartbeat. After looking around at various threads and the forum features, I posted an introduction of myself. The reception has been "fantastically fantastic" - (don't check a dictionary to see if "fantastically fantastic" combination is acceptable. Let's just leave it that way.) :)

Everyone (at least those who replied) are very welcoming. Taking the time to welcome me - even adding some humor (which is part of my daily living) and giving best wishes. Hat off to you all. Boat load of appreciations.

3rd => I made my first purchase of a domain here on NamePros on the very day I joined and the seller @Billy Wagner - Oh my goodness! He was "amazingly amazing" - (again, don't check a dictionary to see if "amazingly amazing" combination is acceptable. Let's just leave it that way.) :) From price negotiation to overall communication and transfer of domain, was like; 1, 2, 3. He was not just selling. He made sure I got the help I needed and that all was taken care of. Thanks Billy!!!

All the members here seems to be very nice and ready to help - wanting you to succeed. No one bashing or bullying another. At least I haven't seen it yet in all the threads I've viewed.

4th => The various sections and features of the forum are fantastic.

These are what blew my mind so far. I have the feeling much more awaits me. First impression has been great! i.e: "greatly great".

So for me, NamePros is Awesome! BTW: I guess I should say "awesomely awesome". (again, don't check a dictionary) :)

I am delighted to be here!!!

WHAT MAKES NamePros AWESOME FOR YOU?

Thanks,
Sam

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I learn a lot, as well as get in on some discounts at various registrars from posts by other members.
Lots of good people here, I am pretty sure your one of them. Happy domaining, you ever need anything just ask

•••
I enjoy the auctions. Some nice values and good people... or would that be good valiues and nice people? hmmm :rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
Oh yeah... and the Epik NamePros everyday pricing deal cant be beat! Didn't realize how good they were before either!

•••
It's a great place to learn and meet people. I don't think u will find a better place to learn about this business...

•••
NP is the all in one package :xf.wink:

i like your thread and the fact that you joined yesterday 11/22/2016 :xf.rolleyes:

Welcome Sam :xf.smile:

dee70e_a3cd35afb4c64ee381beda273187ffdf~mv2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Welcome!
I think I may have found namepros the exact same way you did... best case scenario of being scammed- finding NamePros!

•••
What's Not Awesome.. Almost everything I would say... Many Friends here who would love to share their experience and guide new domainers...

•••
•••
I learn a lot, as well as get in on some discounts at various registrars from posts by other members.
Lots of good people here, I am pretty sure your one of them. Happy domaining, you ever need anything just ask
Yes @MasterOfMyDomains The information here is immeasurable. Discounts? - Thumbs up! Yes, I can already see, lots of good people. I feel its contagious. New members just follow the example of members as yourself. Thank you pal!

•••
I enjoy the auctions. Some nice values and good people... or would that be good valiues and nice people? hmmm :rolleyes:
@internext Yes, the auctions are "delicious" (I'm thinking food :) )

•••
•••
•••
•••
i bet you broke the record :xf.wink: Samuel McEdwards :xf.rolleyes:
in just one day :xf.smile: wow
I'm not sure since I'm new here. However, if I did, it was made possible by the awesome people here who gave me a receptive welcome. My hat off to you all! Maybe @Eric Lyon can tell us. :)

•••
Welcome again Sam!

So much makes namepros awesome! Some things IMO includes: a vibrant community, a wealth of valuable information/advice, good accountability, etc...

A thread a while back asked, what's the best advice you would give to someone just starting domaining. Looking back it was obvious... I wished I participated on namepros.com. Avoiding scams is just one of the many benefits.. Learning quickly to identify a good domain from a bad one is invaluable...That would have saved me tons of money starting out. The rest you'll discover as you go along.

Cheers...

•••
•••
What's Not Awesome.. Almost everything I would say... Many Friends here who would love to share their experience and guide new domainers...
I can see that! :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome again Sam!

So much makes namepros awesome! Some things IMO includes: a vibrant community, a wealth of valuable information/advice, good accountability, etc...

A thread a while back asked, what's the best advice you would give to someone just starting domaining. Looking back it was obvious... I wished I participated on namepros.com. Avoiding scams is just one of the many benefits.. Learning quickly to identify a good domain from a bad one is invaluable...That would have saved me tons of money starting out. The rest you'll discover as you go along.

Cheers...
Thank you @rivey001 There is so much I'm learning already. I was just registering/collecting domain names. The Great, not so great, etc. Now into going beyond just collecting them and this place has been valuable already in less than 24 hours. Thanks pal. Looking forward to further interacting with you and many others here.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back