Domain Empire

discuss What is your Focus in Domaining 2017?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is your focus for 2017?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Buying

votes
    31.2%
  • Selling

votes
    74.9%
  • Register

votes
    14.6%
  • Oubound

votes
    15.8%
  • Other (specify in post)

votes
    5.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
What is your Focus in Domaining 2017 ❓

My Focus will be : Emails

Good things come to people who wait,
but better things come to those who go out and get them
Frank Zappa

The Internet is like the Ocean.
Let's go fishing

focus.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hopefully, talk you into one thread a week with a poll attached..:rolleyes:

•••
My main focus in 2017 is to make a few sales that will pay for the mistakes that I made this year!

•••
I'm moving into development, starting my own business. Just handed in my notice at the 9-5 job.......Exciting times ahead

•••
I hope to get new glasses soon, then i won't need a magnifying glass. Then hopefully I too can focus more on development. Best of luck to you @AndyM :xf.smile:

•••
My main focus in 2017 is to make a few sales that will pay for the mistakes that I made this year!

Bingo! mine too. lol

I'm moving into development, starting my own business. Just handed in my notice at the 9-5 job.......Exciting times ahead

congrats! Wish you all the best in your new adventure.

•••
•••
Same here.

briguy
"My main focus in 2017 is to make a few sales that will pay for the mistakes that I made this year!"

•••
My focus for 2017 is to SELL SELL and SELL.

•••
I won't be doing much outbound in 2017 unless it is outbound buying. My goal for the year will be to purchase mainly names I will have no issue with renewing.. until I plan on doing this to supply more than the steak on the table I will be buying to hold and flip the small stuff in between..

•••
My focus for 2017 is to establish my own brand/business, and be less dependent on 3rd parties/marketplaces. Basically, I hope to do domaining full time, one step at a time.

And manage my money much better... being debt free can go a far way in this business or anywhere....

Last edited:
•••
My focus is going to be on blogging for 2017. In the past I started maybe 2 or 3 blogs but once I got writers block I deleted them. It feels different this time around, I got a name that I really like a lot ( not the English version ) I found a routine of posting once a day something I wasn't able to do previously.

•••
Sell more
Buy quality
Develop my interests
Drop the cr#p

•••
The same thing we do every year, Pinky.
Try to take over the Domain World!

960.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I voted for buying. Reason why.. as long as you buy right you can make money. I make my money on the buy a lot. Good names sell there selves. If you buy under the reseller value. You shouldn't have a issue making money. I'm not saying this easy.

•••
this year im looking to trying to find more ways to make money, while domaining.

IE - Try new marketplaces - Work on parking - Try and develop - or purchase an already developed site, - etc. I think its going to be a great year!!! Good luck everyone

•••
•••
2017. the year for develop some of my best domains.

•••
•••
Drop catching and selling is my focus. Every year.

•••
•••
•••
No surprise that selling is the main thing everyone will focus on including me. But I am always ready to buy when I see something nice with a nice price too :)

•••
Two that you don't have in your poll

Monetising ( without a "Z" - zzzz means sleeping )
Investing

•••
Timing and luck with hard work is vital in this domain game... I will be buying and selling 2017

My focus over this is summer (Jan/Feb 2017) for a few moths is to use a small portion of domain sales on additional family fun activities. Spend a lot of time at the beach, parks and in the sun with fun lot of platters and wine.

We are heading into our summer here in New Zealand - It's all about the Good Times!!! :)

Fun.JPG

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back