Domain Empire

information What is Your Flippa User Name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
Domain Industry is artistically a magnificent business model where simple ones are beautiful & shortest are valuable, where few letters can influence the whole cyber space and ideas can turn meaningless words into Brandable Gems.

We are in a World of Names, & most of us Use Flippa Market Place as well.
So, Who are we at Flippa, it would be great if we can share our USER NAMES, that would help in watching each other at flippa if we think so, or at least recognize the persons here at namepros with names there at Flippa.

You may Find/Watch me there at ConceptVendor.

What is your Name at Flippa?

Good Day :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Bet you can't guess mine. I'll give you a hint. It begins with a U and ends in an NIFLEXDOMAINS. Peace sign up, A town down y'all (to be said like Usher in a gangster style).

•••
Bet you can't guess mine. I'll give you a hint. It begins with a U and ends in an NIFLEXDOMAINS. Peace sign up, A town down y'all (to be said like Usher in a gangster style).
Yup it was a difficult guess, took some thousand milliseconds to think the name. :)

•••
You guys are all so boring using the same old usernames. So lame!

Last edited:
•••
Starting this thread, I see some new watchers on my profile.
That's Nice.

•••
•••
Any more flippa users ???, Lol :)
Please share your Flippa Name, no need to mention your passwords ;), only the title would be enough to have more watchers.
Concept Vendor is mine !

•••
•••
•••
Hi!, I am getting some interesting domain name feeds by watching so many flippa user listings.
Can you Share your Flippa Name!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm mcbean187381 but really need to get it changed to something a bit more professional. Can anyone tell me how you get namepros $$ so I can change it here to?

•••
I'm mcbean187381 but really need to get it changed to something a bit more professional. Can anyone tell me how you get namepros $$ so I can change it here to?
Hi, If you wish to change your Flippa User Name, I can suggest you to contact flippa support.
When I converted my name to ConceptVendor I simply emailed them a request. The reply came quickly regarding 3 options for the new username, the username I was looking for that is ConceptVendor was available and within hours they replied back with the username change. Flippa support will cooperate with you, I suppose if you email them, with a one time username change option. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Hi, If you wish to change your Flippa User Name, I can suggest you to contact flippa support.
When I converted my name to ConceptVendor I simply emailed them a request. The reply came quickly regarding 3 options for the new username, the username I was looking for that is ConceptVendor was available and within hours they replied back with the username change. Flippa support will cooperate with you, I suppose if you email them, with a one time username change option. Thanks
Now changed to domainivate thanks for the tip

•••
•••
•••
Maybe a few more flippa users would like to share their names to attract more watchers to their listings.

•••
Maybe a few more flippa users would like to share their names to attract more watchers to their listings.

Share?, yeah sure, only if you bid on my No Reserve $1 auction .... ;)

I could not think of something new, so I ended up with ....

DNVantage

(well, I did not try to think of something new)

I am thinking of using this on all marketplaces? What do you think? Is it good enough?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back