Domain Empire

information What is Your Flippa User Name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
Domain Industry is artistically a magnificent business model where simple ones are beautiful & shortest are valuable, where few letters can influence the whole cyber space and ideas can turn meaningless words into Brandable Gems.

We are in a World of Names, & most of us Use Flippa Market Place as well.
So, Who are we at Flippa, it would be great if we can share our USER NAMES, that would help in watching each other at flippa if we think so, or at least recognize the persons here at namepros with names there at Flippa.

You may Find/Watch me there at ConceptVendor.

What is your Name at Flippa?

Good Day :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

It is :

Tayo Domains

Now go and buy some of those domains. I mean it :p

•••
As of 5 minutes ago, I am watching every flippa handle in this thread!

EXCEPT :: those that didn't include a link to flippa. Is it just me, or is it difficult (or even possible) to search for users on flippa? Even if they did allow user search, most of us (me, mostly) are lazy, so it behooves us all to post your flippa link!

We're working on a bunch of domains to list w/no reserve, so it would be mutually beneficial to watch us (@woot) as well.

Thanks & good luck!

PS :: very impressed w/the HIGH feedback on you NP'ers - way to represent!

•••
As of 5 minutes ago, I am watching every flippa handle in this thread!

EXCEPT :: those that didn't include a link to flippa. Is it just me, or is it difficult (or even possible) to search for users on flippa? Even if they did allow user search, most of us (me, mostly) are lazy, so it behooves us all to post your flippa link!

We're working on a bunch of domains to list w/no reserve, so it would be mutually beneficial to watch us (@woot) as well.

Thanks & good luck!

PS :: very impressed w/the HIGH feedback on you NP'ers - way to represent!

It is very natural, most of us would never bother to search for search usernames there, that is why it is highly recommended to place your Flippa Business Titles with Links.
Glad you like the thread, thanks.

•••
•••
•••
Hey there! my username on Flippa is 'pivackernan' I have just followed/watched a few users from this thread what a simple yet effective topic thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back