Dynadot

discuss What is your first reaction?

NameSilo
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
  • When you see a domain name, what is your first reaction?
  • I think that would be a very interesting topic and will help us to analyze a domain name (across regions and countries).
Take kyg.com for example.When I first saw this domain name, I thought it was a good name.
Firstly ,I will query its WHOIS and then type in kyg.com in the browser to see if the site is built
The next step is to decide whether to buy a domain name

• What's your reaction?thanks in advance
  • Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
  • Respect to all NPS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I check the domain name my first reaction is how much value of that domain
cant agree more.

• If I see a domain name I like, I first check to see if it's registered.Next is whois

• Is the domain name appraisal similar to estibot.com??
thanks for your sharing,have a good day:xf.smile:

If you are seeing a domain name, it is obviously already registered ;)

I don't think in dollar terms. I think of the inherent value of the name where the 'best' names are self-descriptive - they describe the content published on a website.

•••
Yes maybe, but I do not advertise any of that tool, I just suggest
I was just stating the obvious ..I wasn’t trying to attack as every suggestion is helpful

•••
Best tool is
- Domain Hunter Gatherer
Features
  • Quality aged domains from $10 or less
  • Crawl authority websites
  • Search for niche related expired domains
  • Crawl millions of pages daily
  • All features from DHG Premium
  • 30 day money back guarantee
  • Moz and Majestic Stat Checking (50k/month)
  • Access to DomRecovery (worth $97)
  • Domain Auction Hunter : Find unlimited powerful and brandable domains from all of the major domain auction websites and compare to find the best domains at the prices you are willing to pay.
  • Web2.0 Hunter : Web2.0 accounts can be used as a base for any successful SEO campaign and with DHG you can find aged accounts from any of the 20 major Web2.0 and blog websites
  • Expired Domains Hunter (Search with Keywords) : Advanced searching functions allow you to find expired domains in any niche you want. Just enter your keywords and hit Search for unlimited niche domains
  • Expired Domains Hunter (Crawl Authority Websites) : Find domains with links from any website you want. Simply enter in the website you want to search and watch the valuable domains roll in.

• Thank you for such a detailed explanation

• I'll watch it(y)
  • have a good day

•••
•••
If you are seeing a domain name, it is obviously already registered ;)

I don't think in dollar terms. I think of the inherent value of the name where the 'best' names are self-descriptive - they describe the content published on a website.

YES

A domain name with a corresponding website is a good domain name/a valuable domain name

The domain name corresponds to the end users:xf.grin:

•••
  • When you see a domain name, what is your first reaction?
My first thought is "there is a reason why someone registered this domain name (and I may not know the reason)".

However, a reaction depends (mainly but not finally) on the action - in other words, different domain names ("actions") causing different behaviours ("reactions").

So there is in fact no general reaction, it is always individual.

•••
My first thought is "there is a reason why someone registered this domain name (and I may not know the reason)".

However, a reaction depends (mainly but not finally) on the action - in other words, different domain names ("actions") causing different behaviours ("reactions").

So there is in fact no general reaction, it is always individual.

• Thank you for such a detailed sharing(y)
    It's true that I only look up WHOIS when I see a domain I'm interested in
  • hava a nice day

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back