Domain Empire

advice What is wrong with my domains? Are my prices too high?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've already set my prices as low as I can go. No one wants anything to do with my domains. In my opinion they are better than the majority of domains people post in the appraisal section. You can search my username and find the two threads I made for sales. Check out my prices. Are they just too high? Even though I would lose money if I went lower..

I'm also worried I used the wrong Registars that people don't want.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mate, you need to have patience... It's a waiting game. Nothing is guaranteed.
If you have time, try outbounding your names...

•••
it's understandable that you're frustrated with the current situation. You've been here since 2011, so I am expecting you're a pro now. Remember, pricing can be a tricky balance, and sometimes it takes time for potential buyers to recognize the value in your domains. It's great that you've already set competitive prices. Patience is key in domaining. Good luck!

•••
Try Selling .com Domains , .Com is where all the sales happen (More than 95%) ,i see many of your domains are like .co ,.Biz,.Us , .net &.org . I think that is where the main Issue is , People when they Hear a domain name automatically assume its a .com and that is what they type in adddress bar , so thats where traffic Goes

•••
It's a game of time, I started with domain names in 2015 and only started selling them in 2021. There is indeed a lot to learn.

•••
I've already set my prices as low as I can go. No one wants anything to do with my domains. In my opinion they are better than the majority of domains people post in the appraisal section. You can search my username and find the two threads I made for sales. Check out my prices. Are they just too high? Even though I would lose money if I went lower..

I'm also worried I used the wrong Registars that people don't want.

Buy good names, they sell, registrar is not to blame, buyer determines target registrar, transfers happen all the time

I buy miss spell domain name mistakenly.
can i correct this mistake in domain name now. The domain name is parentingaspetcs.com
Bit late, you can't correct it now, considering it was registered in April, you can buy the correct spelling if you really like the name & think it's valuable

https://www.namecheap.com/legal/general/refund-policy/

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back