Dynadot

WHAT IS WRONG WITH GODADDY.COM?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
Of late, Godaddy.com has become a nightmare while try to do our basis actions. The website is slower, sometimes unresponsive. The Customer service is tougher, they are lazy and unfriendly.

Godaddy's new design / interface have been always giving a lot of problems. There are many important features we cannot do easily. For example bulk changing of name servers, downloading the list of domain names, etc. They have made every user's action very very difficult. They are not user friendly. Three months before I had 300 names at Godaddy, now I have only 70 left there. I transferred out to other Registrars as and when the Expiry date nears. The problem with Godaddy is problem of plenty..... The bigger they become, the worse service they started giving to us. Big name, damnable services.

Their registration. renewals and transfer charges are higher than most others.

It seems no one in Godaddy is caring what difficulties we are facing. Now it is our choice to go wherever we get better service and at a cheaper price.

Already a lot of people are leaving Godaddy. The trend will continue unless the top bras care to address the needs of the users. They must provide a user friendly set up first.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Totally agree.

Day by day it is going more worse.

Today one deal almost went to cancellation stage because of their poor service.

Never faced problem in transfer earlier. Client believed on us but can not take it longer.

Many are facing the same. Deals were cancelled due to their errorful model.

Hope they clears it soon and retain earlier reputation and faith.

Last edited:
•••
I miss the old logo the specs dude with curly hair, yeah many user's facing the same issue, it's not what it used to be.

•••
The GoDaddy domain manager is down for me since 11am. The Indian technical team wrote back saying they cannot say by when this will be fixed.

•••
This is what I'm getting for the last two hours:
"Something’s gone wrong on our end.

We’re working feverishly to sort it out. Give us a couple minutes and try again. Or call our customer support at +65 6349-4240 if you need immediate assistance.

Thank You."

•••
I cant even access to the auction page l, it always turn into help center, I dont know why.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I cant even access to the auction page l, it always turn into help center, I dont know why.

You posted after 7 years or it is an error from namepros.

•••
" For example bulk changing of name servers, downloading the list of domain names, etc."

You can do bulk changes & you can download just about whatever you want. - Now, other issues I can speak on. But, bulk actions and reporting on GD are better than many others Regs that I like.

•••
Way too many problems there lately. I bought a closeout domain this morning. No receipt was emailed to me. I've encountered random error pages many times over the last few months. Errors updating nameservers. Transfers both internal and external have become a headache. Godaddy needs to wake up and fix all the issues that are plaguing it. @Joe Styler

Last edited:
•••
I am also slowly but steadily moving my domains out of Godaddy and to my favorite registrar that is domainer friendly. The few things I have to give Godaddy applause on is 1)the Godaddy Auctions Platform and 2)GoValue free unlimited appraisal tool

For those 2 reasons I will always have names there but like you said, as expiration nears the names will be moved out.

•••
I never renewed a single domain at GD. And i always suggest to my buyers to transfer domains out of GD before expiration, just as out of Netsol.

•••
The few things I have to give Godaddy applause on is 1)the Godaddy Auctions Platform and 2)GoValue free unlimited appraisal tool
And 3) Joe Styler - who seems as a strange rock of awesomeness among that sea of endless mess.

•••
This needs to be talked about more.

You literally can't tell the difference now between someone purposefully designing the UI to be buggy and burdensome and incompetence in design.

Just updated to latest firefox and more is broken than before update.

Last edited:
•••
Godaddy is too big to fail

They just dont care

Unless, xxx domains; GD plan working so far. Their time will come, “customer is always right”

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back