Dynadot

GoDaddy.com reseller program sucks balls

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It's hard finding the right section for posting stuff here. anyway,

I am testing out Godaddy's reseller program and on their storefront I followed their instructions to the T. My desktop logo is 750 x 250 which is a 3:1 aspect ratio. But it shows up so super small on the storefront as if something is constraining it. No matter how much I adjust the sizing..the same result. Because Godaddy has some kind of container in place that can only hold pigeon sh*t. How can you offer a logo width that's so small? The thing is to be 100 pixels wide or 150 the most. These are things they can control.

White label??? We all gave a pass for the bullsh*t secureserver.net url and now to further disgrace the use of the word white label, you damn donkeys(Godaddy) created a logo container that can barely be seen. I checked the top resellers and even their own domainspricedright.com is tiny. Some people don't even use a logo as a result.

You f*cking j*ckass*s should rethink what white label branding means.
Basically no one can see your company name/logo identity clearly and on top of that the url ends up with a different url. wtf. I always defend Godaddy because i really havent had any major problems with the basic stuff, such as registering a domain name. But Godaddy seem to be a prep school company when they try their hand at other products. So dam* shameful. You're telling me that their peanut brain coders couldn't adjust the container for a logo? And every other company on the planet allows you to use your own domain from start to checkout and yet Godaddy sucks at this?

I am close to refunding this sh*t before it's too late!!!!!
It's already alot of work ahead to market the site and get customers...I shouldn't have to worry about my damn logo and url? Isn't that the damn selling point. "white label"

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back